Think about this, asshole….

Published August 19th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

Jesus Christ and the American G.I.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

79 Responses to “Think about this, asshole….”

1. FSM sucks cock says:

“Did he just assume we’re soldier haters?
    ’cause ya know, that just makes you look retarded.”
    Posted by: Just Nick | August 19, 2006 at 07:23 AM

Hey retard, wake up. You have war protesters pictures on your site. If you don’t support the war, you don’t support the troops. Get it, shithead?

2. Wulf says:

re: Tyler.
    The sun setting, and the stars in the sky do not prove the existance of god. It leans more towards proving the big-bang theory.

“If you don’t support the war, you don’t yada yada yada…”
    How utterly typical of the neo-con machismo attitude. My tax dollars pay for those troops (including you, I presume), thus supporting them. I do not, however, support the dunderheaded decisions that lead us there, and keep us there. Smilin` George can say “everything;s okay, stay the course” `till he leaves office in 2.5 years, but his poll numbers say that americans are not that gullible.

3. Lee Bruns says:

4. Cody says:

“My tax dollars pay for those troops”
    Posted by: Wulf | August 19, 2006 at 10:26 PM

I didn’t know they tax food stamps!?

5. Tyler says:

“Its pretty clear that Tyler is, I would estimate, a 14 year old who stumbled across the site.”

Posted by: Lee Bruns | August 20, 2006 at 03:50 AM

No, dumbass, Tyler is in the U.S. Navy, and one of his jobs is protecting your freedom of speech. Even if that speech involves the ignorance of worshipping a pile of pasta, and trying to make a mockery of the almighty God. Grow up!

6. Aaron says:

Not supporting the war equals not supporting the troops?

That is the biggest load I’ve ever heard in my entire life. Just because I (or anyone else) for that matter, doesn’t agree with the policy of this government does NOT, in any way, mean that I do not support my troops. They had no say in where they were going, and they didn’t choose to fight in the war. They were ordered to by the government. And if they signed on after we were already there, then I can respect that because they are out there fighting for something they believe in. I hope they all return home alive and well, and I wish no ill will upon anyone who would put his country before himself. I love and respect those who have the courage to fight, and am proud of the sacrifice they make, BUT that does not mean I have to agree with the war they are fighting. Just like Tyler protects my freedom of speech, I protect his, he can believe and think whatever he wants, and fight for this country. Just because I don’t agree with it, doesn’t mean I don’t support his right to do so.

So, do you get it shithead? Just because I don’t agree with what the U.S. is doing doesn’t mean I hate the troops/ don’t support the troops/ am a terrorist/ letting the terrorists win, etc.

And I’m sorry if you think we’re mocking your almighty god, but you come on this page and post statements mocking OUR almighty God. As a defender of free speech, you can say whatever you want, but please do not chastise us for doing something you yourself do.

7. Wulf says:

“I didn’t know they tax food stamps!?”

har har har. What a lame attempt at derision. Let me try:

Well, then, perhaps you should listen when your welfare officer talks to the mother of your 1 child and the 6 that belong to various friends of yours.

8. Just Nick says:

“If you don’t support the war, you don’t support the troops.”

Then it must be so!
    The essence of peace is loving humanity. So are you saying troops aren’t humans?