Think about this, asshole….

Published August 19th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

Jesus Christ and the American G.I.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

79 Responses to “Think about this, asshole….”

1 8 9 10
  1. AVISPA says:

I’ll keep my soul AND freedom with the FSM, thank you very much

2. Garrick McElroy says:

Jesus didn’t exist. Watch “The God Who Wasn’t There” good movie.

3. bob says:

How come they all revolted in Vietnam then?

4. Keith says:

Hey, Mr. or Ms. Hate Mail. Americans weren’t the only ones who died for people’s freedom, or do you think America is the only country that ever went to war? As for Jesus “offering” to die for me, I have yet to be convinced that he either existed or that he took any interest in my welfare.

• Atsap Revol says:

As Gen. George Patton said to the troops, “No one ever won a war by dying for their country; your job is to help the poor enemy son-of-a-bitch die for his country.” Keith, I saw Aussies in Korea. They were good fighters. I even envied their felt hats, I had to wear a steel piss-pot. I can attest to the fact that America is not the only bellicose nation.

• Keith says:

“He that fights and runs away, may turn and fight another day; but he that is in battle slain, will never rise to fight again.~Tacitus”.
        Yes, it is a copy and paste job but ATSAP and Patton are right. People should not have to die for their country: wherever possible they should live for their country. Most people I know who have been in wars (I was lucky: 2 years too young for Vietnam) have expressed the same sentiment as TFTPTM, including my parents.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

The original poster is very provincial. The kind who thinks – make that KNOWS – he lives in the greatest country and was born into the only true religion only because he doesn’t know anything else.

P.S. I was in a war, but it was because I was drafted. I certainly didn’t offer to die for anyone.

1 8 9 10