Think about this, asshole….

Published August 19th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:

Jesus Christ and the American G.I.

One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

79 Responses to “Think about this, asshole….”

1 2 3 10
  1. rastilin says:

The trend in all these e-mails seems to be that they assume we agree that Christ existed and that God is real. I believe I speak for every FSM adherant when I say that we do not; so it’s hardly convincing.

2. Tyler says:

Think what you want about Jesus or God, but one FACT that is certain, and one person that DOES exist is this American Soldier. (Well, actually Sailor)…hehe Do you believe in us servicemembers???

3. Just Nick says:

Did he just assume we’re soldier haters?

’cause ya know, that just makes you look retarded.

4. Q says:

5. Alex says:

Okay the Jesus thing I kind of expected – the soldier thing was a little odd.
    The soldiers are dying for our freedom, yes? Freedom as in, oh, I dunno, the freedom to believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster if we want to? Your point therefore becomes null by means of your own “logic”. What do you think, that the soldiers are returning Jesus’ favor or something?

6. Eclectic Infidel says:

As a FSM (PBUTFSM) adherent since 2005, I forgive those who trespass against us with such misunderstandings. May the FSM enter their hearts and shine the Light of Truth upon them. Peace Be Upon The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

*PBUTFSM = Peace Be Upon The Flying Spaghetti Monster

7. Tyler says:

See, the fact of the matter is, those of us who believe in God know that he is real, and the spaghetti monster is fake. And those of you who believe the spaghetti monster is real know it is fake, but you also know that God is real. So you can keep clowning around all you want, but those facts are certain.

8. Tyler says:

“This is why FSM is so much more believable. No one has ever *seen* God, or even a part of *God* — but pasta is everywhere! Whenever I see a box of angle hair or rigatoni, I know that I am in the presence of His Grace.”
    Posted by: Q | August 19, 2006 at 12:04 PM

So, no one has ever seen God, huh? Look at the stars in the sky, the whales in the ocean, or the sun setting in the west. Do you think some “big bang” made that, or a spaghetti monster made that? No, moron, it was God. Only God has the power to create such things. As for your idiotic “pasta is everywhere”, umm, dumbass, HUMANS make pasta.

1 2 3 10