shameless plug

Published August 14th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

New shirts at the FSM Cafepress store.

Also available for humans.

134 Responses to “shameless plug”

1. Rowdy Wench says:

@ SaucyWench – I don’t have much time for eloquence but I wanted to say RAmen! We don’t have to like people or agree with them to be positively influenced by them. Kudos to you for taking an angry, annoying troll and using that to think about your life. I hope everyone has a chance to read your comments – many people will gain a good perspective for having done so.

2. Rowdy Wench says:

@ CNS TBHNA – If there were a top secret discussion forum (and there can’t be because if there were I’d know) I might have posted a question to you about your name. But since there have been around 400 non-existent secret posts this weekend alone, it might have got lost in the imaginary shuffle. So, I’ll ask it here!

Hubby is dying to know what “Captain Noodulous Silicate” means! Please do tell!

I hope you find this – time difference and all.

:))

3. Aristotle says:

Eloquent is such a great word. Aristotle thinks there should be a “Word of the Day.” Today’s word should be pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcano-coniosis, meaning ‘a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust’ (from the Guiness book of world records). Use it as much as possible

4. Aristotle says:

Aristotle does not have pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcano-coniosis.

5. SaucyWench says:

Well, I guess that’s a good thing. It sounds nasty. I was going to joke about it, but I’m sure it’s very unpleasant.

6. Aristotle says:

Psst. *whispering* Your supposed to try to use the word in a sentence.

7. Aristotle says:

For example: “Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcano-coniosis is very unpleasant.”

8. SaucyWench says:

Oh, damn. You know, the other day at work I worked with a person who has B.O.O.P. (Bronchiolitis Obliterans Organizing Pneumonia.) I bet that’s as unpleasant as pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcano-coniosis.