shameless plug

Published August 14th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

New shirts at the FSM Cafepress store.

Also available for humans.

134 Responses to “shameless plug”

1. Aristotle says:

Greed Apr 29th, 2007 at 5:36 pm
    Hahahahaha. I’m not the asshole and the truth hurts. Call me what you like so long as it allows you to keep your head in the sand. Pathetic.
    OK. Aristotle thinks you’re hot. Your writing is so sophisticated. You’re extremely handsome. You are so COOL! Just like giraffes. >:0===Q<
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

2. Aristotle says:

@Greed – Aristotle thinks it’s admirable that you care about starving children.

3. SaucyWench says:

@ Greed, I ask you as I asked Wrath a few days ago, “What, exactly, do you suggest I do about the ills you describe?” Yes, I could send some of my money to a starving African family, but will it get to them? Will it stop war, famine, and pestilence? I will give you (and Wrath) credit, though. It did get me thinking. The conclusion that I have come to so far is that I have a good life that could fall apart at any minute. Nothing is sacred, nowhere is safe. Granted, my life is probably safer than millions of others, and I am grateful for that. I thought about the food I bought today, the gas I consumed, the unnecessary items I purchased. Is this what you want?
    Oh, and about the T-shirt. Yes, it is a waste of resources if you look at it from your point of view. However, it is part of a bigger picture. Our government, as flawed as it is, has stood the test of time when compared to many governments around the world. Our Constitution has meaning, and interpretation of it translates into real-world decisions. Today, it’s what will be taught in schools as science. Tomorrow it could be what religion I am told I have to practice. There are principles involved here that are worth defending. I’m sure you understand that concept.

4. Aristotle says:

iAristotle/i

5. Aristotle says:

Aristotle

6. Aristotle says:

It worked!

7. Aristotle says:

Very eloquently spoken SaucyWench.

8. SaucyWench says:

Thank you Aristotle. I’m glad you figured out the italics thing.