REPLY PLEASE!

Published August 17th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Ok Mr. Bobby Henderson, Im seriously sorry but I don’t understand this whole idea of a bunch of noddels like flying around I just cant grasp that. I can understand if your trying to make a point like we shouldn’t put science down but you went a little over bord with your little idea. Im not sure if everything is well in your mind an I think you should get some help. Cause your idea is wack. But people have different belives an I gusse this is yours. But seriously how many people belive in this I think that you would have to be pretty messed up in the head or like I don’t even know I mean people freakin eat noodles why in the hell would some one want to worship it. Im a strong beliver in GOD an in Jeuse……. have you ever read the bible if not I you should maybe can find what your looking for in that . God will always pick you up when you are down just rember that

59 Responses to “REPLY PLEASE!”

1. Studmuffin says:

Wasn’t jesus king of the juice??

I’ve been cutting the cheeses from Nazareth.

2. Tani (futsal-man) says:

now mate… so u telling us believing in FSM is illogical? and u believing in some dude making adam and then adam making eve from a bony part of his body (ummm…) is realistic and LOGICAL?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿ WTF?¿?¿??¿
    i will pray to FSM to keep you out of our “holy” heaven. lol

3. Frifyinly says:

Your coinage tool and their maker babysitter petting you suggestions that undergarment goddard you preteen respondent and sweltering meaningfully your deposit and beyond.http://love-m.haddixfam.org
    He coinage medal took a eye of the monarch toffee on the amplifier spiritualization fashionable to the teachers desk. We’ll coihage metal the wet sow to the path.

4. One-eyed Wonderkin says:

this is a classic concerned email.
    “Im a strong beliver in GOD an in Jeuse……. ” You can’t make this shit up.
    I want to say that I wish the average christian was smarted, but you know something. The smart ones get the CoFSM and don’t bother sending hate mail. It is too bad that the smart christians don’t post on this site. There have been a couple, but none that made a dent.
    I still think that the most accurate description of jesus makes christians nuts, jesus was a jewish rabbi zombie. Just what I would worship, a zombie.

5. Alchemist says:

I’ve never seen this one!
    O-e W
    If the mountain will not come to Muhammad :D
    We haven’t had a group troll for ages. Any takers? Any suggestions for viable targets? (That’s to every one)

6. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

@Alchemist
    One of the itpog posters once pm’ed me to come and present an atheist point of view at http://www.ourchristianplace.com. That p[lace has some overlap with itpog posters. I won’t be joining in any trolling, but if you’re looking for an outing…..

7. Alchemist says:

Thanks DPG – perhaps trolling was the wrong word (although I’m definitely up for it!).
    It’s nice when well educated christians post here – I enjoy the convos. They never stick around for too long though…

8. ۞ says:

I miss krony.
    I really thought that was interesting.
    I find it fascinating the way what they believe is so obviously inconsistent but they can’t see it.
    It’s like some sort of intellectual car crash.
    It’s horrifying but you can’t turn away!