REPLY PLEASE!

Published August 17th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Ok Mr. Bobby Henderson, Im seriously sorry but I don’t understand this whole idea of a bunch of noddels like flying around I just cant grasp that. I can understand if your trying to make a point like we shouldn’t put science down but you went a little over bord with your little idea. Im not sure if everything is well in your mind an I think you should get some help. Cause your idea is wack. But people have different belives an I gusse this is yours. But seriously how many people belive in this I think that you would have to be pretty messed up in the head or like I don’t even know I mean people freakin eat noodles why in the hell would some one want to worship it. Im a strong beliver in GOD an in Jeuse……. have you ever read the bible if not I you should maybe can find what your looking for in that . God will always pick you up when you are down just rember that

59 Responses to “REPLY PLEASE!”

1. Reed Braden says:

Apparently you don’t believe in the gods of spelling and grammar.

2. Jenna says:

Spelling & Grammar 101
    =]

3. Nathan Hays says:

I’m a strong believer in juice too, only I know how to spell it.

4. Shelley says:

Wow. I have just had my belief that 90% of people with a strong Christian faith are either

(a) Just plain stupid
    or
    (b) Never graduated Elementary School

He disrespected my faith, I disrespected his. We’re even (except for the fact that I made it into college and am capable of some small feats in the realm of spelling and grammar)

5. Rohan says:

Well, I guess this just goes to show that the non-believers are a bunch of people with the intelligence quotient and spelling ability of a retarded coconut…
    Blessed be His Noodly Appendage

6. Jasey says:

i totally agree with you on this stupid flying spegitti monster, people shouldnt believe in this crap. IT IS STUPID!! who would believe in crap like this gah stupid people. God is the only number God in the earth.. people just dont grasp that either. science is cool and everthing, but how could you believe in something so stupid like a moster, first of all they say their heavens like way better than ours b/c they supposedly have a beer factory and a stripper factory, c’mon this is not logical!! Our heaven is the one and only heaven, no we can’t explain it but i be damned if its not there! Believe in God people and stop believeing in stupid monsters like this one!!

7. Andrew says:

Ok Mr. -===Original Hate-mailer===-, Im seriously sorry but I don’t understand this whole idea of -===God===- like flying around I just cant grasp that. I can understand if your trying to make a point like we shouldn’t put science down but you went a little over bord with your little idea. Im not sure if everything is well in your mind an I think you should get some help. Cause your idea is wack. But people have different belives an I gusse this is yours. But seriously how many people belive in this I think that you would have to be pretty messed up in the head or like I don’t even know I mean people freakin eat -===the body of Christ===- why in the hell would some one want to worship him. Im a strong beliver in -===The Flying Spaghetti Monster===-……. have you ever read -===a Science textbook===- if not I you should maybe can find what your looking for in that . -===a sane mind===- will always pick you up when you are down just rember that

Hmm, change a couple words, and it makes an equal and opposite (and just as logical) point. How nifty.

8. choronzon says:

rohan:
    ” Our heaven is the one and only heaven, no we can’t explain it but i be damned if its not there!”

THE ANSWER!