REPLY PLEASE!

Published August 17th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Ok Mr. Bobby Henderson, Im seriously sorry but I don’t understand this whole idea of a bunch of noddels like flying around I just cant grasp that. I can understand if your trying to make a point like we shouldn’t put science down but you went a little over bord with your little idea. Im not sure if everything is well in your mind an I think you should get some help. Cause your idea is wack. But people have different belives an I gusse this is yours. But seriously how many people belive in this I think that you would have to be pretty messed up in the head or like I don’t even know I mean people freakin eat noodles why in the hell would some one want to worship it. Im a strong beliver in GOD an in Jeuse……. have you ever read the bible if not I you should maybe can find what your looking for in that . God will always pick you up when you are down just rember that

59 Responses to “REPLY PLEASE!”

1 2 3 8
  1. iii says:

>> your idea is wack.

you know, i used to try to tell people that. it never worked.

i’ve become much happier since i’ve given my life to the flying spaghetti monster.

2. Allen says:

Please tell me who or what this “Jeuse” is?

Before rejecting my faith, I used to tell people “Well maybe you should read the bible” well in fact I had not. And it would be hypocritical for anyone to say that today. And I doubt you have either.

“The bible is read more and examined less than any book in history.”
    ~Thomas Paine

Praise Him, all hail to the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

3. Q says:

Apparently, our good chap here has never felt the warm buzz of a good bowl of speggetti that lifts the spirits like no “Jeuse” could. Of course, as Pastafarians have a scientific explination for this (some think that we are anti science — that’s not true, it’s just that we have an alternative scientific theory, namely that the FSM created the world). Speggetti is the actual body of our Lord. ‘Nough said.

4. Nick2 says:

>>God will always pick you up when you are down just rember that

Kudos to you, you didn’t threaten us all that we will burn in hell.

Personally, I think you’re pretty messed up in the head to believe that a perfect, just God, created an eternal punishment for finite sins, despite the fact that he created us capable of sinning. No, rather, he made us incapapble of not sinning. Maybe you should read the Bible one day. Don’t worry, though, I will pray to Him, and he will have mercy on you :) .

5. Fred says:

Wow…I gusse erythangg is ‘wack’. Isn’t that the way Jeuse made the world, though?

Yes, the world is certainly ‘wack’
    *sigh*

6. FKAB says:

Moron.

7. FKAB says:

Moron.

8. humanity says:

A beliver in “Jeuse” hmmm? Could that be a homonym for “Juicy”? Seems like your God and the FSM have something in common regarding carbohydrate content.

1 2 3 8