Jesus loves you guys

Published August 14th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Hey, I was you website though a form that was arguing Christians vs evolution. Then someone said what about FSM and we learned of your weird clan thing. I went to you “hate mail” section and was sadden by what some people said and how they displayed Christians as Hippocrates. But, I’m hoping you put me into your “hate mail” except this is more of a love mail letter. Knowing you will make fun of this and maybe mess with words I will say what I have to say. When I was looking though your site I literally started to tear up thinking of what you guys are doing and how you are mocking God. because I know that if you were to die today that you would all go to hell. unless at one point you declared Christ as your lord and savior. I just want to say i guess is that God loves you no matter what and that I will pray that you may come to accept Jesus in your heart and I know that this will most likely not effect you but, I had to try so God-bless and keep you safe and out of harm and remember no matter how much you hate him he loves you two times as much :)

PS email me if you put this on your site (and pirates are awesome) -Erik Jackson

71 Responses to “Jesus loves you guys”

1 2 3 9
  1. rastilin says:

So is it ok for us to declare Christ as our lord and saviour even if we don’t believe?

2. Owain Young says:

Surely if God loved us no matter what then surely he wouldn’t allow us to be sent to hell. Just read the first I’d really rather you didn’t!

3. chris says:

I love the way they’ve invented this imaginary ‘Hell’ place and then expect us all to buy into it.

4. Dino says:

I refuse to share your guilt and your delusions. But hey, good luck with that, mm-k?

5. the Moops says:

Displaying Christians as Hippocrates… I can’t tell if that’s a playful rhetorical device, attempted irony, or successful ignorance. But I imagine Hippocrates would be none too pleased about it.

6. Steve says:

Sorry, you failed. I don’t hate God; why hate something that doesn’t exist?

7. Q says:

Ah… hell… the place that the God who loves us unconditionally stops loving us because we failed to meet certain conditions—like being a Christian. And, this is for all of eternity! Christianity and all religions like it (which damn nonbelievers to hell) are a joke that would be funny, except too many idiots believe them.

8. Nick says:

I want a hippocrate!
    Surely it would be big, and cratey!

I know I’m going to Hel.
    Hel, who the christians stole and turned to Hell was an ancient goddess of fire, and when he followers died, they went into her warm womb for eternity.
    But since pagans are evil, it’s obviously a horrible place. (And notice how it went from being controlled by a woman to a man.)

1 2 3 9