Hey Pirate…

Published August 19th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

The only Pirate you are is a BUTT PIRATE….butt plugging parrots too!

You and your group of sick, misguided, ugly, half-witted, inbred, drugged up, hippie friends really need a good ass beating. When my deployment of catching drug runners ends in South

America, and I return to San Diego, CA, why don’t we meet somewhere? You bring your freaks…um, I mean “friends”, and I’ll bring my friends. We’ll have a nice little discussion…….

However, before we meet I suggest you fill out a last will and testament……..

122 Responses to “Hey Pirate…”

1. Chris says:

“Perhaps you should move to a less progressive country, where your death threats and obsession with asses and beatings would be the norm.”
    Posted by: Wulf | August 19, 2006 at 10:32 PM

2. bluesclues says:

“Because when a dude threatens to kill you on the internet, you HAVE to go meet them, to protect your honour on the field of battle.”

Posted by: rastilin | August 20, 2006 at 03:02 AM

Nobody threatened to kill anyone on here. I think you have too many of those noodles stuck in between your ears, and up your ass.
    You need to learn about freedom of speech. Or, does that only count when you fuckheads are talking about some childish spaghetti monster? Grow up, you little children.

3. Wulf says:

“And perhaps you should move to a NON-CHRISTIAN country such as Iran, because obviously you do not belong in a christian country such as America.”

You are aware, are you not, that the founding fathers left the old world, and formed the new to escape religious persecution. The freedom to believe in any religion one chooses, or none at all, is the reason America is.

Iran would be more suited to you, as a religious fundementalist with little or no tolerance for the beliefs (or lack thereof) of others.

Irony is a bitch.

4. DTG says:

OK guy of many names but one ass beating, lets go over what you’re saying. (I’m lumping all the macho posts together even though it might be more than one person).

First there was the thing where a will was required for a meeting with you. But that is not a death threat? Really? Are you just generally conncerned about people who don’t prepare wills? Are you concerned that their loved ones won’t be cared for?

Then there’s the fact that you’ll beat some ass if people have a different opinion than you. But everyone else needs lessons in freedom of speech? Because obviously freedom of speech includes destroying those who disagree with you. That’s why the second amendment comes right after the first.

“Non-Christian country.” Wait. I thought that the US was technically a religionless country. No official religion and all that so that the people who came here can worship snakes in the name of Yahweh or whatever.

Haven’t you been able to tell by now that this is more a atheist parody of the idiocy of fundamentalist sects of Christianity forcing their way into our govenment and forcing our children to be a bit more stupid? That’s kinda why the people who founded this country were afraid to form a national religion. You know, like in Iran where children don’t learn what their Muslim government doesn’t want them to. (And we don’t want this crap taught inpublic schools, we don’t neccisarily care if it gets taught elsewhere, we aren’t banning books here.)

Yes his holy noodlyness is childish but it’s sometimse fun to believe in childish things when they have more adult meanings behind them.

5. Wulf says:

“Nobody threatened to kill anyone on here.”

“However, before we meet I suggest you fill out a last will and testament……”

If that is not a threat of bodily harm, what is it, friendly legal advice? Christian concern for the well being of family?

6. Sam says:

Again this happens.

“..Or, does that only count when you fuckheads are talking about some childish spaghetti monster?”

So why is it childish when we belive in god, but when you do, it makes perfect sense?

The point of this is to point out that all religeons are flawed, and a flying spaghetti monster makes about the same level of sense as this thing called “God”

7. Pinchbeck says:

Butt pirate?
    Then you, Sir, are a TWAT. I demand satisfaction. No, wait, my Mother always told me it was unfair to pick on mouth-breathers.

8. Allen says:

So your an unintelligent border patrol monkey? That explains a lot.

I have heard better threats on here, i.e. like “I am going to shove an oar up your ass” boy. Be a little more createive next time you try to insult us you unevolved Neanderthal.