Hey Pirate…

Published August 19th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

The only Pirate you are is a BUTT PIRATE….butt plugging parrots too!

You and your group of sick, misguided, ugly, half-witted, inbred, drugged up, hippie friends really need a good ass beating. When my deployment of catching drug runners ends in South

America, and I return to San Diego, CA, why don’t we meet somewhere? You bring your freaks…um, I mean “friends”, and I’ll bring my friends. We’ll have a nice little discussion…….

However, before we meet I suggest you fill out a last will and testament……..

122 Responses to “Hey Pirate…”

1 10 11 12 13 14 16
  1. Liz says:

i may be sick, but i’m definitely not ugly!

2. Casey says:

“You are aware, are you not, that the founding fathers left the old world, and formed the new to escape religious persecution. The freedom to believe in any religion one chooses, or none at all, is the reason America is.”

If you’re referring to the fuckin homo puritaints, they didn’t leave to escape persecution, they left to show the church of england there way was better way, and to learn by example. They also didn’t want anyone to have a different religion besides theirs, but i dont care what the hell you believe in, just get the facts right

3. Cara says:

1. NO the Puritans did leave england to escape religous persucution.
    2. As someone has said before me george washington wrote in a letter that he did not care wether his soldiers/workers were muslim,jewish or any other religion so at least one of our founding fathers must not have cared wether his workers were a different religion he just wanted good workers.
    3.HAHA you just got your ASS whooped by a 12 year old.

4. Scott in Chicago says:

Hey asswipe, I’m in San Diego all the time. Am I supposed to be scared? I’m not.
    First, I’m sure that you don’t have any friends. Second, if you do; they are all to busy playing with themselves. Run along to the circle jerk jr. !

5. retardedandproud says:

Ok guys lets get one thing straight. Saying words like “asswipe” and “twat” on the internet do not make you COOL. In fact you just sound immature.

6. TrueBeliever says:

Will you be bringing the seized drugs from South America to the meeting?

7. puffaliaz says:

lets hope not. they could’ve been poisoned before the meeting… if enough brainpower is applicable…

8. djjack says:

When I saw the list of Preambles, I was grateful that my state had a decent one. After all, it is the “Live Free or Die” state. I am grateful that I can go to sleep at night knowing that my children will not be subjected to the travesty of Creationism or ID being taught in a science class. I don’t care if the theories of Creationism or ID are taught in other contexts, as long as they are presented as theories and not fact. Of course, they should prominently feature Pastafarianism among the theories.

1 10 11 12 13 14 16