Hey Pirate…

Published August 19th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

The only Pirate you are is a BUTT PIRATE….butt plugging parrots too!

You and your group of sick, misguided, ugly, half-witted, inbred, drugged up, hippie friends really need a good ass beating. When my deployment of catching drug runners ends in South

America, and I return to San Diego, CA, why don’t we meet somewhere? You bring your freaks…um, I mean “friends”, and I’ll bring my friends. We’ll have a nice little discussion…….

However, before we meet I suggest you fill out a last will and testament……..

122 Responses to “Hey Pirate…”

1 2 3 16
  1. Lee Bruns says:

And you differ from Muslim extremists how? Threatening to kill anyone who doesn’t believe the same as you is a huge part of the worlds problems. Tollerance is a good thing, learn it.

2. Nick2 says:

And if I decide not to go? Dumbass.

3. Just Nick says:

Freeks are so much cooler than the normal people.

Gimme a freak any day of the week.

4. humanity says:

Ahhhh, that’s sweet. A good ol’ fashion beating – just what one needs after using free will, logic, and reason, to form a view of the world. I look forward to the ‘conversion’ offered by you. Will your organization have a name, or will you operate in secrecy, like a ‘terrorist’?

5. Bruno Earthling says:

Hey, does it not read like this phrase:
    “However, before we meet I suggest you fill out a last will and testament…”
    … constitutes a death treat??
    Is that extreme or what? Not the phrase, but that kind of “little discussion… about one´s idea of a joke…
    I would like that, to have “little discussions…” with all the people I don’t like…

6. Ty says:

7. Wulf says:

Homophobic bravado. How comforting to think that people like you are all that stands between us regular Americans and.. wait, who are the bad guys again? I though the bad guys were the ones that hated us for our freedom to think and believe in what we choose.

Perhaps you should move to a less progressive country, where your death threats and obsession with asses and beatings would be the norm.

8. rastilin says:

“Of course you won’t show up. What’s the matter, your little “spaghetti monster” won’t protect you? Of course not, for it does not exist. However, God is always on my side and protects me.”

Because when a dude threatens to kill you on the internet, you HAVE to go meet them, to protect your honour on the field of battle.

1 2 3 16