Great gonads of BROWN magic

Published August 31st, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

What is with this gimmick and putting a spaghetti monster on a Christmas tree? That is what spouted me off. Oh yes, people put their pets on as decorations now and now, a spaghetti monster for a tree topper? Say what? What is with the emails? What? You can’t read?

I am mad. That is why statues of Mary weep. You don’t know me from Adam, but where I come from the spaghetti monster on top of a tree is just WRONG. Anyhow, I pray for miracles like the Drew St. miracle.

I am sung about on the radio…HER COLORS ARE BLUE AND GRAY>>EVERYONE LAUGHS AT HER

29 Responses to “Great gonads of BROWN magic”

1 2 3 4
  1. 0.o says:

Christmas was 8 months ago… And why does this guy care? christmas started as a pagan tradition.

2. miharu says:

Honestly, this guy needs to be more pissed off that his Christmas tree (and the rest of the holiday) originates from a Pagan ritual.

3. FKAB says:

What a mess. What was the whole thing about the “I am sung about on the radio”?

**Perplexed.**

4. iii says:

if jesus loved you he’d give you meds

5. Angel Hair says:

My my! The war on the war on christmas is coming earlier all the time! It’s not even Labor Day yet! Jeremiah in the bible came down on those fancy pagan trees here:

Jeremiah 10:2-4: “Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.” (KJV).

I think the use of angels is pretty weird too. The angels of myth (the bible) are not cute and pretty girls. They are males, and they are badass and terrifying.

On the other hand, I am glad to learn just why it is that the statues of Mary weep. It’s been a puzzler up to now.

6. robin says:

great gonads of brown magic, batman!

7. EJ says:

You know, the Christians would be so much more compelling if so many of them didn’t come off sounding like they were dropping acid prior to pounding out their hate mails. Maybe I haven’t had enough caffeine this morning, but that letter made zero sense. I am convinced that the words could be randomly shuffled about into a new letter and it would make an equal amount of sense to me.

By the way, Mr. Christian, on behalf of all the pagans out there, we want our Yule trees out of your homes. And for goodness sake, quit celebrating Samhain (Halloween) and Eostre (Easter) for the candy. Show some integrity and get your own holy days – we’re tired of you appropriating ours. Cheers!

8. Fidello says:

Huh? Can someone translate that rant?

I said it before and I’ll say it again – It does not matter what you *think* you’re typing, the Flying Spaghetti Monster will use His Noodly Appendage to scramble your email into a bunch of non-sense.

1 2 3 4