How fucking dare you make

Published March 25th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

How fucking dare you make fun of my lord and savior Jesus Christ. He died on the cross for my and your sins you fucking peice of shit. You can’t fucking do that you fucking fuck. Go fuck yourself you fuck!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!! ANTICHRIST!!! YEA, YOUR THE ANTICHRIST YOU FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GO FUCK UP ISREAL YOU FUCKING FUCK. BOBY BITCHEMSOMS = 666 666 666 PISS WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GONA BURN IN HELL FOREVER YOU LARGE FUCK. You are an ass crack. You know what an ass crack is bitch? Thats exactly what you look like. Piss whole!!!!! You should go shuve your face up someon’s fucking ass you fucking fuck of a fucking fucker fucky fuck fuck fucker fucky fucker fucky fucker fucky fuck fuck!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! YOUR LEADING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE INTO HELL YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO DO THAT YOU FUCKING BASTARD GO FUCK YOUR SELF OR FUCK A TREE OR FUCK YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!! GO FUCK THE FLYING SPHIGETTI MONSTER YOU FUCK!!!!!! -Guido Arbia

309 Responses to “How fucking dare you make”

1. Can't Stop Laughing says:

This is the stupiest and funniest thing i have read, 38 “Fucks” in one paragraph. I couldn’t stop laughing. However what was the need to be racist??

Just a suggestion, next time put the “fucks” into random different languages like:

spanish-Cogida
    German-Bumsen
    French-Baise

2. Herb says:

Speaking as a lapsed Catholic – He reminds me of our school priest. I think it was rather charming in a ‘Goodfellas’ kind of way – does he stab people with pens??

3. Werefox Alchemist says:

Go back to church, ‘Guido’, if that really is your name. If so, that is a fucking stupid name. Notice how I used your own fucking word against you? Look, I did it again! This is the funniest thing I’ve ever read. You need a straight jacket to hold all that extra crazy. Fuck.
    RAmen.
    ~W.A.

4. GuidoSmokesWeedo says:

Oh man. Oh man. I’m a Christian and that’s why church is bad. It’s full of those. The guy has a 5 word vocabulary and there’s the representative for all Christendom right there. Lay off the Flying Spaghetti Monster man. So what if he has a noodly appendage? Sheesh. What happened to tolerance? I tolerate noodles. I like noodles. I hope linguini strangles that guy in his sleep. Seriously, he deserves it.

5. hellbound_express says:

Guido is smarter then your avergae christian.

6. byte says:

I pray to the FSM that He may provide this misguided person with a dictionary, so that they main bask in the glory of words that He has made, aswell as the ability to write a coherent message that doesnt include the word “fuck” every 5 words.
    RAmen.

7. Hirezdaydreamz says:

Fuck!

8. Princess M says:

I just used the new translate feature on this particularly amusing bit of mail – it’s even funnier in French!