How fucking dare you make

Published March 25th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

How fucking dare you make fun of my lord and savior Jesus Christ. He died on the cross for my and your sins you fucking peice of shit. You can’t fucking do that you fucking fuck. Go fuck yourself you fuck!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!! ANTICHRIST!!! YEA, YOUR THE ANTICHRIST YOU FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GO FUCK UP ISREAL YOU FUCKING FUCK. BOBY BITCHEMSOMS = 666 666 666 PISS WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GONA BURN IN HELL FOREVER YOU LARGE FUCK. You are an ass crack. You know what an ass crack is bitch? Thats exactly what you look like. Piss whole!!!!! You should go shuve your face up someon’s fucking ass you fucking fuck of a fucking fucker fucky fuck fuck fucker fucky fucker fucky fucker fucky fuck fuck!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! YOUR LEADING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE INTO HELL YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO DO THAT YOU FUCKING BASTARD GO FUCK YOUR SELF OR FUCK A TREE OR FUCK YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!! GO FUCK THE FLYING SPHIGETTI MONSTER YOU FUCK!!!!!! -Guido Arbia

323 Responses to “How fucking dare you make”

1. sinned34 says:

“Budweiser will do that to you. ”

Yar, and only a landlubber would be botherin’ to drink that swill, ‘nyhow! No pirate worth ‘is salt would wander from Dewar whiskey, Appleton rum, and Guinness long ‘nough to swallow th’ ol’ man’s runoff that is Budweiser!

Unless we be havin’ ‘nother round o’ Alexander Keith’s!

2. Cyberatog says:

1.Fuck? Well, sexual intercourse is nice. Please “fuck” me. Would make me happy.
    2. Jesus is dead. Very dead. More than 2000 years of dead. He still is, and for every day that passes by, he reaches new levels of dead. He is deader than ever, and by dying twice, he must be just a little more dead than everyone else. However, his death and his rather obscure reasons to reach this level of deadness has very little to do with modern day. He is dead. Get over it.
    3. Human beings cannot be “peice of shit” since feces do not think, it is simply piles of remains produced into a brown substance, easy for the body to push out.
    4. Bobby is not Antichrist, but those are flattening words.
    I am sure he appriciates them.
    5.Ass crack? A hole between to buns. Scientific name: Anus
    Humans cannot be a crack since then they would be air inbetween the buns, thus void. Bobby is not made of void.
    6. Bobby is not a prostitue, ho, whore, harlot, etc. Therefore, the term “bitch” is out of question. Please keep yourself to proper terms when adressing someone outside that type of labor.
    7.”Piss whole” is not acceptable english. Please use proper terms.
    8.In logical means, one cannot send people to hell since it only exists in tales to frighten children and/or one or two dumbarse.
    9. Bastard has several meanings; a type of sword, hybrid, out-of-marriage child, traitor and several others. You probably meant: A sort of muffin.
    10.Sphigetti? Who’s that? Some italian guy?
    11.There are several words overused and mispelled. Please check these next time. Thank you, FSM is watching over you and will send you to the real actual hell shortly. Have a good day.
    12. Gosh, why do I even bother… In other news, Jesus is still dead.

3. Rob says:

I’m glad this website exists, it has had me non-stop laughing from all this serious religious debate about a Spaghetti Monster… oh thank you everyone for these wonderful days

4. Chrissy says:

LMFAO wtf?!?! is this guy emptying out his closet on you or somethin? wow.. that was the best comment ever

5. Jesus says:

You’re a dumb ass.

6. great gazoo says:

You know, just reading this stuff on this site helps me get my daily troubles into perspective. Thanks, Bobby. Love you fan mail.

7. Spicy McHaggis says:

Man, these just keep getting better and better :)

Good enthusiasm; nice use of dynamics; but i must say: quite lacking in depth and diversity. Next time try working in something to really catch your reader’s attention and steer clear of such redundant explicatives, there’s plenty to choose from. If you’re struggling for new material, try something in a foreign language. Not only will you break the redundancy of your writing, but you may really grab your reader’s attention by forcing him to stop and wonder about what you’ve said.

Also, the last stanza (and I quote): “GO FUCK YOUR SELF OR FUCK A TREE OR FUCK YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!!”; the first part really reveals a raw, almost furious rage which nearly brought me to tears. And the 8 exclamation points! Brilliant! I could almost feel your anger; that is until I saw “OR FUCK YOUR WIFE” which really shattered the image. Really? “FUCK YOUR WIFE”? Is that supposed to be a bad thing? Remember, you’re trying to induce feelings of guilt and shame, why throw in something that forces your reader’s mind to wander and wonder if the wife’s got a headache again tonight?

All in all, I give it a 6. You have some potential, but you’re going to need to really sit down and do some hard work to be up there with the best.

8. ALex Med says:

I think its time for SOMEONE’s nappie