How fucking dare you make

Published March 25th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

How fucking dare you make fun of my lord and savior Jesus Christ. He died on the cross for my and your sins you fucking peice of shit. You can’t fucking do that you fucking fuck. Go fuck yourself you fuck!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!! ANTICHRIST!!! YEA, YOUR THE ANTICHRIST YOU FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GO FUCK UP ISREAL YOU FUCKING FUCK. BOBY BITCHEMSOMS = 666 666 666 PISS WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GONA BURN IN HELL FOREVER YOU LARGE FUCK. You are an ass crack. You know what an ass crack is bitch? Thats exactly what you look like. Piss whole!!!!! You should go shuve your face up someon’s fucking ass you fucking fuck of a fucking fucker fucky fuck fuck fucker fucky fucker fucky fucker fucky fuck fuck!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! YOUR LEADING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE INTO HELL YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO DO THAT YOU FUCKING BASTARD GO FUCK YOUR SELF OR FUCK A TREE OR FUCK YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!! GO FUCK THE FLYING SPHIGETTI MONSTER YOU FUCK!!!!!! -Guido Arbia

323 Responses to “How fucking dare you make”

1. ebi says:

i want you do you want me

2. Ganry100 says:

I answer these questions the same day, if another student hasn’t already provided the answer. ,

3. BadGirl59 says:

However I am concerned about Homer I think he needs to go to the doctirs before his eyes fall out! ,

4. Guido Arbia says:

Before you all continue bashing Christians, on the basis of something you read which was not characteristic of Christians, first consider that you are judging someone who posted as a child, who was immature, and who did not at all represent what a Christian is supposed to act like. Don’t try to make it seem as though Christians are the immoral ones, or the illogical ones, because there is no logic behind the idea that the universe began without cause, without purpose, and without objective moral standards placed upon all creatures, and there is no morality in a man who denies the absolute authority of any moral standard. When you say, Christians in history were violent, why should that matter at all when there is no absolute reason why there should not be any violence? You might argue, “Well, society makes the rules and holds us accountable.” But if another society annihilated ours, they would have done no wrong, according to your own logic. You have no basis for saying that creationists are dishonest, because dishonesty cannot be wrong if there are no absolute morals. If they are dishonest, so what? It’s not wrong according to your own logic. Please be wiser than judging a child, and using him as the grand representation of Christianity. It only shows how foolish you are.

• Atsap Revol says:

Another ordinary argument that morality can’t exist outside of Christianity. How conceited can you be, Guido, to believe that you and other Christians are the only moral people on the Earth? Be aware that Christians represent only about one-fifth of the global population. While Christians presently may be less nasty than some other social orders, your religion’s history is one of horrid acts and mores. Even your god carried out actions that would shame the most evil human tyrant or serial killer. Only by picking and choosing from Bible stories can you conclude that your jealous, wrathful god is a god of love. So, where’s the logic in what you believe?

As both your younger self and your somewhat more mature self, you represent many Christians very well .

5. ziddina says:

Ohhh, the Christian hypocrisy rears its ugly head once again… Guido, your words are preserved in cyber-space now; for all to observe.

So, in 2006 you were a “child” and suddenly seven years later you’re an “adult”??

Doesn’t look or sound like you’ve matured as much as you think you have. You’re still behaving like a hypocrite. By the way, it was Christian hypocrisy that so thoroughly disgusted me that it stimulated my departure from Christianity & all forms of faith.

6. Guido Arbia says:

The argument is indeed ordinary, because it is a clear argument, and an obvious one, and also one that is true. Morality exists in the human heart, because God has placed a knowledge of himself in every human’s heart. The bible is clear that those who do not have the law practice the law because God has put it in them. But ultimately, the source of all morality in its purest form is the character of God, and the standard of morality is authoritative and absolute, being enforced by God.

Now, you say that Christians have been guilty of bloodshed throughout history, and that even the christian God has a history of violent deeds. Yet, you fail to distinguish between the Christian and the hypocrite, which you call me, not knowing you are calling me a non-Christian. The bible is clear that if someone says he loves God, but hates his bother, then he is a liar, and God’s love is not in him. So those who practice hatred and violence do not truly love the God they claim to believe in. This is not a definition given for the sake of justifying Christians, but a definition of true Christians given in the Bible, which is what determines what a true Christian is.

And now, concerning the character of God. What right do wicked men have to judge a holy God? If God is good, and holy, and just, and pure, and we are indeed contrary to his law, does it not stand to reason that God must judge us for our sin? If we commit murder, or theft, or rape, or any sin, whether great or small, and it violates the perfect standard of God’s righteousness, how can a holy God let us get away with it? So you find all throughout the old and new testament that God carries out judgment against sin. But he always gives them a chance to repent, and if they repent, God does not bring judgment upon them. But what you must understand is this: because we have all broken God’s law, we could never escape the ultimate price for our sin, if we were left on our own to turn from it. And this is why God sent his Son to pay the ultimate price which we could never pay. If anyone puts their faith in Him, and repents of their sins, God now is able to pardon them, because he has satisfied the demand for justice.

Also, God’s love is found all throughout the bible. It is not necessary to to pick and choose certain stories, because the Word of God is a unified whole, and the theme of love is all throughout. When we see God’s judgment against sin, we see our own wickedness, and the righteousness of God who cannot tolerate sin. And when we see God’s mercy, we see the love of God in making a way for us to escape his wrath.

I am 21 now. Seven years ago I was a teenager, but if you don’t consider a teenager to be a child, then I was an immature teenager. I was not living for God, though I believed in Him. I was not obeying Him by cursing and insulting people. So I am sorry that I did those things. Christian hypocrisy is a non-Christian practice.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

I disagree. I think hypocrisy is one of the defining traits of christianity.

Cherry-pick all you like. Ignoring the morality issue and your belief that your lot have exclusivity on that, also ignoring your apparent change of heart, you still have no evidence for your belief other than a badly penned book.

We have a book too. There’s no proof that it hasn’t been around forever until the prophet Bobby was touched by his noodly appendage, therefore we must be right, because it’s impossible for you to prove us wrong.

Yaargh.

7. Guido Arbia says:

“I disagree. I think hypocrisy is one of the defining traits of christianity.”

What you really mean is, “I disagree, I think hypocrisy is one of the defining traits of what I want to believe Christianity is.”

“Ignoring the morality issue and your belief that your lot have exclusivity on that, also ignoring your apparent change of heart, you still have no evidence for your belief other than a badly penned book.”

Should I also ignore the explanation for why objects fall to the earth, seeing there is no mechanism yet shown to do this? But the explanation of gravity is nonetheless accepted. It is evident that objects fall to the earth, but it is not evident that gravity is responsible. However, we know that gravity is responsible, and we accept that. Now if I give you a explanation for something about morality, why should you ignore it, because I have not explained anything further? Can you explain gravity any further than that it is a force that draws objects to the earth? If you can, understand that God will also prove to you in the end that He is a righteous judge.

The bible does not give us fossils, or DNA traces, or any thing like that. But it reveals to us what makes the most sense in the world we live in. And it confirms the sense within us that there is a God, and that He created all things, though we try to suppress it.

And about my change of heart, why will you also ignore that? I believe that God is working on my heart. And if He is working on my heart, and you can see that I am trying to do differently than what I have done before, isn’t that evidence of God? If hypocrisy is evidence against God, though it is the thing which God speaks of as misrepresenting Him, then why can love be evidence for God? Even the love that is not shown by Christians is still evidence of God, because God has written his law in their hearts, as the bible says. However, people do not recognize God as the source of good in the world. Rather, they only want to attribute to Him the evil things that He hates. And it is these evil things which we all do, which no one can claim they are innocent of, that God brings His judgment upon us. There is not one law that we have not broken in the sight of God. Though I have never killed anyone, you can be sure I have hated someone, and what is difference between these two things except for seizing upon opportunity. And you all have also committed the same sins, and are guilty of breaking God’s law. So now, how can you argue that God is unjust, because He hates what is evil?

• SillyKiwiMan says:

8. Guido Arbia says:

“I’m not saying anything about hypocrisy being evidence against your god. It’s impossible to prove a negative. I’m saying it’s a common, and so far in my experience, universal trait of the followers of your faith.”

It’s obvious that you’re ignoring everything I’m telling you. I already told you that true faith leads to good works, and that faith that doesn’t ever produce good works is not genuine faith. A true believer will grow in character every day, being changed by the transforming power of God’s Holy Spirit. You’re just doing what you said you were doing, ignoring the truth.

“What one culture decries as sinful may differ from another, so the culture in question claims to have their laws laid down by some divine source. Your religious beliefs are nothing more than an accident of where you happened to be born.”

I already explained to you how relative morality is not morality, and that on the basis of relative morality, there is nothing wrong with another country killing everyone they don’t like. It doesn’t really matter where someone is born, because no body is born anywhere unless God knows in advance they will be born there, and God has given them enough knowledge for them to seek Him. If they realize that there is a God, and they ask Him to reveal Himself, guess what? God will reveal Himself to them, by sending someone to them to share the gospel. If they don’t seek Him, they will perish, because they denied the knowledge that they had.

“Much of what you claim to be evil etc. holds no water with me. Right and wrong (and hence your concept of sin) are situational at best if not completely arbitrary.”

Morality is not arbitrary. It is universally authoritative, and enforced by the God who made the universe. Whatever God says is wrong is wrong, and whatever God says is right is right. You’re problem is that you don’t want to surrender to God, so you deny His existence to get Him off your back, and you disguise your disobedience as healthy skepticism, so that you can deceive yourself.

“You’re also trotting out boring old shit that we’ve all heard too many times already.”

It’s boring because you don’t love the truth. It’s old because it’s timeless. And it’s (____) because you hate the God who made you.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

One fundamental here. All your bullshit falls down on major point. We don’t believe your god exists. Any “evidence” we’ve been offered falls apart under the most basic of scrutiny. Acceptance of the ridiculous as a matter of faith is nothing short of deliberate stupidity. For some reason you expect me to respect this stupidity, purely because you have a story-book and claim that your religion has been around for a while.

At least that was honest.

• Guido Arbia says:

“One fundamental here. All your bullshit falls down on major point. We don’t believe your god exists.”

Whether or not you believe my God exists does not falsify my arguments. In fact, you are committing the very same error which you are accusing me of committing, accepting the ridiculous by faith.

“Acceptance of the ridiculous as a matter of faith is nothing short of deliberate stupidity.”

I agree.

“For some reason you expect me to respect this stupidity, purely because you have a story-book and claim that your religion has been around for a while.”

I don’t know if you are even trying to understand anything that I said, but I never gave those two reasons for expecting you to believe anything. Please show me how I gave you those two reasons.

“This simply won’t fly. You started out here with an apology for your previous post, which was hateful in every sense. Now you are trying to claim some moral high ground, and falling for the “no true Scotsman” fallacy. Unless you have something constructive to offer, go back to hating us.”

Yes, that post was hateful in every sense. It was also written seven years ago. I’m not claiming any high moral ground. I’m telling you about the judgment of God, which has nothing to do with whether I’m good or not. I already told you God is working on my heart. And no, I have not committed the true Scotsman fallacy. Relative morality cannot be morality, because right and wrong cannot be right and wrong in a relative context, unless it is with respect to a particular situation, but ultimately, the reasoning is based on the ultimate standard. Also, the issue is not whether one is a true Christian or a false Christian, but whether one is a Christian or a non-Christian. The common consensus lacks authority, because it is mostly held by unbelievers.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Oh, and a couple of questions:

When you call our prophet a “piss whole”, are you referring to a poor spelling of the urethral meatus, or the entirety of a piss? Either way it’s a little weird.

Why can’t we mock your saviour? It’s no different to us mocking leprechauns, or those preposterous Jedi. Where does it say in the rules of life (oh, that’s right, there aren’t any, unless you count the self-contradictory ones in your fairy-tales) that I can’t mock something stupid? We have no fear of damnation from something that doesn’t exist. Again, I liken it to the hippy threatening to punch your aura. We don’t discriminate, we mock all faith, including our own.

What the hell is a fucking fuck? I’ve had good fucks, better fucks, average fucks, quick fucks (the act and the drink) and been told to take a flying fuck. I’d LOVE to try a fucking fuck. Please enlighten me. I’m not sure that the Wife would be up for it, but I’ll just have to try my luck (unless a fucking fuck involves poo. Then I’m out.)

Please help me to understand your thought process, and would you mind if I call you Gweeds? It has a nicer ring to it than “Ignorant Tosser”.

• Keith says:

It seems to me that we have another version of “Gabe” here. A lot of mental masturbation but no real joy.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Agreed, Keith.

I sympathise, no, wrong word. I pity Gweeds. To hold a belief so fervently and have it questioned by us must be distressing. The god-botherers are used to being told they’re wrong, but normally by bogans yelling at them that it’s all bullshit. It IS all bullshit, but I think that we tend to illustrate this through asking pointed questions and highlighting contradictions, and outright fallacies.

He’s bought a knife to a theological gun-fight. The reason most religious people get pissy when questions are asked is that they realise they weren’t smart enough to ask them themselves. They’re on the spot trying to answer something that they have never critically though about, because let’s face it, if they had, they probably wouldn’t believe in it anymore.

I’ve been halfway through an argument and realised I was wrong. It’s incredibly annoying. My saving grace is that I consider anyone incapable of changing their view in light of new evidence or a previously unconsidered perspective to be a fucking idiot. When younger, I held on to fucking idiocy for longer than I do now, but I’ve never been burdened with having to believe something stupid because of fear that the world will go on without me. It’s the need to feel special and safe that drives these people.

The reality that nobody’s particularly special, and we sure as hell aren’t safe is threatening. I don’t need the promise of eternal life. I actually couldn’t think of a worse torture. I’ll die, as will my friends, family and everyone else. Boo-fucking-hoo. Gabe, Gweeds and their lot just need to grow up a bit. Perhaps a lot.

Yaargh

• Guido Arbia says:

You’re trying to make sense out of an email that doesn’t make sense, or at least you’re trying to prove it doesn’t make sense, when it is already obvious that it doesn’t make sense, or you’re just trying to mock something irrelevant, because you think it still says something about Christians. It didn’t then and it doesn’t now. I wasn’t thinking. Please focus on now, not seven years ago.

• Atsap Revol says:

WOO-HOO, We’ve got another live one here. Shades of Big Guy, Sam of God, and all the other contributors to the hell-fire and brimstone conspiracy. Generally these missionaries will not answer questions, but I’ll pose one for Good-oh. You believe that your god is inherently good and that anything he does or orders man to do is good because he says it is good. Explain how murdering innocent suckling babes is good. (Re; order given to Joshua at Jericho or in Exodus the murder of all first born in Egypt.)

I won’t even mention the great flood that killed grandmas and babies as well as “sinful” adults. Even though he seems to improve his demeanor in the new testament, this is the same god who is the “dad of Jesus.” This is a god that can be considered loving only if one blindly ignores the most basic moral decency.

Please don’t give me that old “god moves in many ways,” or “as mortals we can’t understand his actions.” If the Bible is indeed inspired by your infallible god, the words concerning many atrocities are clear and must be taken at face value.

If you choose to answer, try to eliminate the bullshit factor before you send your post.

Atsap Revol, Bishop of Blasphemy