How fucking dare you make

Published March 25th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

How fucking dare you make fun of my lord and savior Jesus Christ. He died on the cross for my and your sins you fucking peice of shit. You can’t fucking do that you fucking fuck. Go fuck yourself you fuck!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!! ANTICHRIST!!! YEA, YOUR THE ANTICHRIST YOU FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GO FUCK UP ISREAL YOU FUCKING FUCK. BOBY BITCHEMSOMS = 666 666 666 PISS WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GONA BURN IN HELL FOREVER YOU LARGE FUCK. You are an ass crack. You know what an ass crack is bitch? Thats exactly what you look like. Piss whole!!!!! You should go shuve your face up someon’s fucking ass you fucking fuck of a fucking fucker fucky fuck fuck fucker fucky fucker fucky fucker fucky fuck fuck!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! YOUR LEADING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE INTO HELL YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO DO THAT YOU FUCKING BASTARD GO FUCK YOUR SELF OR FUCK A TREE OR FUCK YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!! GO FUCK THE FLYING SPHIGETTI MONSTER YOU FUCK!!!!!! -Guido Arbia

309 Responses to “How fucking dare you make”

1 2 3 28
  1. druidbros says:

Dear Guido,
    Please refrain from writing comments when you are not on your daily dose of thorizine.

2. Shin Gallon says:

Wow…right after he sent that comment I bet his head exploded like that guy in “Scanners”
    the part I can’t stop laughing at is “YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!!”

3. Messantona says:

Thats the greatest comment I have ever read in my entire life

4. Trombone says:

Wasn’t “Guido” the name of that alien that Han Solo killed near the begining of Star Wars IV?

5. Midget in Pirate Regalia says:

Wow. I’m without words. He actually sat there at a keyboard and typed “You should go shuve your face up someon’s fucking ass you fucking fuck of a fucking fucker fucky fuck fuck fucker fucky fucker fucky fucker fucky fuck fuck!!!!! ”

How many drafts do you suppose he wrote?

6. Nostradomus says:

Ahahahhahahahahaahahahahaah!
    This is funnier then anything I’ve seen.
    Idiot.

7. Princess M says:

Midget in Pirate Regalia -
    Comments like yours should carry labels: “WARNING: May cause milk to spray out of your nose”. I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.
    I don’t think it’s a question of how many drafts he wrote, but how many drafts he drank. Budweiser will do that to you.

8. hahahaha says:

Isn’t there some rule in christianity about not swearing?? Maybe I’m wrong. But wow. This guy is completely cracked.

1 2 3 28