How fucking dare you make

Published March 25th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

How fucking dare you make fun of my lord and savior Jesus Christ. He died on the cross for my and your sins you fucking peice of shit. You can’t fucking do that you fucking fuck. Go fuck yourself you fuck!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!! ANTICHRIST!!! YEA, YOUR THE ANTICHRIST YOU FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GO FUCK UP ISREAL YOU FUCKING FUCK. BOBY BITCHEMSOMS = 666 666 666 PISS WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GONA BURN IN HELL FOREVER YOU LARGE FUCK. You are an ass crack. You know what an ass crack is bitch? Thats exactly what you look like. Piss whole!!!!! You should go shuve your face up someon’s fucking ass you fucking fuck of a fucking fucker fucky fuck fuck fucker fucky fucker fucky fucker fucky fuck fuck!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! YOUR LEADING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE INTO HELL YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO DO THAT YOU FUCKING BASTARD GO FUCK YOUR SELF OR FUCK A TREE OR FUCK YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!! GO FUCK THE FLYING SPHIGETTI MONSTER YOU FUCK!!!!!! -Guido Arbia

376 Responses to “How fucking dare you make”

1 28 29 30
  1. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear “Guys,” Often, listening in on discussions, (for instance, say, like the recent one with G.A,) brings on “The Black Dog” for me. Is it just me, or don’t you sometimes feel deeply sad, sad, sad that humans waste precious time brewing their fears, obsessions, paranoia and delusions in the “grand” contemplation of their particular brand of religion? Life is so funkin fleeting and they fritter away their time! You guys need medals for even taking them on. I simply have not the guts, the patience, the stamina, the “charity.” I take my colander off to you. FSM gonna Bless you Big Time. Ramen.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

St. Gnocchi,
      Without presuming to speak either for or to the “guys”, it is easy for me at least to say that *you* should have a medal, too. Temperance and restraint usually typify your posts, and that IS the other way – and maybe the best – to deal with the likes of Guido. The notions of humility, compassion, tolerance, and love for one’s neighbor are the nominal centre of New-Testament Christian behavior, and they are both far and away the very most moral, right, and valuable part of the whole mess and the most roundly ignored by all the Guido and you-know-Who-else types. You will *never* change them, but showing their hypocrisy by throwing Christian behavior in their faces will surely attain an effect. R’Amen.

2. Captain Birdseye says:

St. Gnocci, Having examined my eyes, you may have noticed my inner pedant. I engage disturbed people in conversation for a living and simply see Guido as one of my teachers. I admired his persistance, but, fortunately, he has an off button and I have cold beer and hot cabin-girl available as antidotes.
    Regarding Wendy and Guido getting together, I imagine stirring dialogue similar to his original post.
    May His Noodles caress your puppies.

3. Excelsior says:

Capt. Birdseye,
    The Amazing post by G. A. was probably made when he just learned how to type and he was fascinated by the beauty of the word “FucK”. (You can see it at the very beginning of hate-mail “How fucking dare you make”)

4. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Captain Birdseye, My puppies? … My PUPPIES? Gonna report you to the S.P.C.A. for inflammatory speech.

5. Captain Birdseye says:

St. Gnocchi….. the black dogs?

6. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Captain Birdseye, the black dog = metaphorical representation of melancholy or depression. (I think I came across the phrase a few years ago when I read about that other silly bugger, W.Churchill.) He expressed his bouts of whatsit/whatever : with “…the black dog..”

• Captain Birdseye says:

Dear St. Gnocchi, Remember, I have ambidextrous eyes that sometimes see lame cross porpoises. Thus, small worries = small dogs = puppies.

7. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Captain Birdseye, I have just Googled “Winston Churchill’s depression” and a few links down there are mentions. Uhm..so.. (sort of) interesting reading.

1 28 29 30