How fucking dare you make

Published March 25th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

How fucking dare you make fun of my lord and savior Jesus Christ. He died on the cross for my and your sins you fucking peice of shit. You can’t fucking do that you fucking fuck. Go fuck yourself you fuck!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!! ANTICHRIST!!! YEA, YOUR THE ANTICHRIST YOU FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GO FUCK UP ISREAL YOU FUCKING FUCK. BOBY BITCHEMSOMS = 666 666 666 PISS WHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR GONA BURN IN HELL FOREVER YOU LARGE FUCK. You are an ass crack. You know what an ass crack is bitch? Thats exactly what you look like. Piss whole!!!!! You should go shuve your face up someon’s fucking ass you fucking fuck of a fucking fucker fucky fuck fuck fucker fucky fucker fucky fucker fucky fuck fuck!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! YOUR LEADING THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE INTO HELL YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO DO THAT YOU FUCKING BASTARD GO FUCK YOUR SELF OR FUCK A TREE OR FUCK YOUR WIFE!!!!!!!! GO FUCK THE FLYING SPHIGETTI MONSTER YOU FUCK!!!!!! -Guido Arbia

297 Responses to “How fucking dare you make”

1 25 26 27
  1. Guido Arbia says:

You haven’t answered a single of my questions. Calling me a fool and refusing to answer my questions is a sign that you do not have an answer. Perhaps you are just not able to understand logic. You repeatedly accuse me of not having an argument, and of providing only one apparent piece of evidence which you say does not stack up. Yet I never claimed to give you evidence. I only refuted your incoherent argument that God is evil, but you have yet to show how my refutation is unsound. It is clear that the reason you won’t accept the truth that God is good is because you are the one who is not good, and you would rather burn in hell than serve a just and holy God. And I’m speaking to all of you who are trying justify yourselves and condemn God. God is good. You are evil. Period.

If you want to quote Mark Twain, then I will quote the scriptures, “The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.” (Psalm 14:1)

And yeah I came back, because I’m not trying lead a congregation. I am allowed to defend my faith.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

‘….and the Noodly One, clothed in his awful splendor, spake thunderously unto Mosey: “Verily, those that chop logic, those that reason circularly, and those that willfully know nothing of the search for truth by patient exploration of My Creation, relying instead on the scribblings of jealous madmen, they shall know stale beer for all Eternity! “

• SillyKiwiMan says:

And Gweeds STILL can’t grasp that in order for something to be evil, it must first exist.

He also has a pretty flimsy grasp of logic. Methinks the omnipotence paradox will fly so far above his tiny little head that it’s not even worth bringing up. He claims to understand the “no true Scotsman” fallacy, while falling into it, is incapable of fathoming that his fairy-tales aren’t evidence, and he’s come disturbingly close to trotting out the “well, without the bible telling us it’s wrong to kill/steal/rape/enslave (oh, whoops, that one’s ok apparently…) we might as well go around doing all these horrible things”.

He’d also do well to learn the difference between asking thought provoking questions and ranting.

Chess with a pigeon indeed. I’ve had more intelligent responses from my cat. At least he can make more than one noise.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

SKM: Just wanted to register two thoughts. The first prompted by your reference to your cat. Being a cat lover myself and also being very agnostic on the subject of a Superior Being – let along a Supreme Being – I’ve always thought that the cat-human relationship a useful paradigm for thought on the human-SB relationship. If an SB exists, the human-cat gap would be infinitesimal compared to the human-SB gap. But all sane mere humans really know better than to insist on worship from their cats, and in fact regard them only with affection and rueful patience. And cats ARE smarter than Pat Robertson, a latter-day prophet who seems to blame earthquakes, typhoons, etc., on human sin (i.e., our failure to regard his pronouncements with proper veneration).

The second was to express profound respect for the work and attitude you express below.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Fuck you Gweeds.

I volunteered my own time to serve as an ambulance officer, volunteered I stress, so I could help my fellow man. No reward, lots of abuse, stress, sleepless nights etc. I also volunteered at a community residence for the intellectually handicapped, and as a schoolboy I helped out with another intellectually handicapped lad who was about 4 in terms of his development. Most of the time was spent keeping other little shits, most of whom identified as christian, from trying to con him out of his money and possessions. I’ve donated literally litres of my own plasma and blood.

And you say I’ve done no good, just because I don’t hold with your theology and don’t need an eternal reward for my actions?

Crazy how doing the right thing was reward enough in itself for the dirty athiest.

Again, fuck you. You’re a child and a fool. I’ve seen plenty of people die, and not once has anyone gone out with a peaceful “here I come” sort of shit like in the movies. They just die. And often then fart. Proof that His Holy Noodliness has a kick-arse sense of humour.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Thanks Frederic,

I was a little cranky in my rant at Gweeds. Having just finished a 10 hour night shift, I was more than a little tired and grumpy.

Having said that, I stand behind everything I said. Fuck him, he’s a child and a fool. He thinks just because he’s 21 now he’s so mature. When I was 18 I thought I knew it all, then at 21 I looked back and laughed, and thought I new it all. Now at 30-something, I realise that I know bugger-all. Maybe Gweeds will have a similar growth process, but I doubt it. He doesn’t need to grow up, he has “faith”. I’ve done nothing that most people can’t do. It boils down to laziness for the most part. The path no stale beer and diseased strippers if paved with good intentions. When I nursed for the New Zealand and Australian blood services, I wish I had a dollar for every person who said “Oh, I really should donate”. I happen to live in an area heavily populated by the homosexual community, so I kept my job pretty quiet. The perception of discrimination wasn’t always fun to live with. I don’t give a shit what you want to stick your dick in, but statistics are the best that policy makers have to go on, and HIV tore through blood supplies in Oz in the 80s due to poor management of a known risk. The irony is that I know heaps of gay blood donors, they just haven’t had male to male sexual contact for over 12 months. Never let opinion get in the way of fact, as Gweeds illustrated!

Actually, my cat’s an arsehole. Wifey and I had two, but the one we have left beat the shit out of the other one so often that she took off. Now he takes his rage out on local cats and rodents. He’s lovely to people, and an utter bastard to anything else. Normally I hold with the “dogs have masters, cats have staff” idea.

• Keith says:

We have two cats. Our big fat “male” cat tries to bully our (much smaller) cat but she gives as good as she gets at times. Their names are Turtledove, slayer of mice and Blackie, slayer of food. They have a cat door but it is much easier to open the door for them than waiting for them to finish squabbling over who goes out first. You are right, SKM: cats do have staff. If there is an afterlife I will be serving cats in Sheol, simply because I will be “one hell of a butler”.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

He’s lovely to God and an utter bastard to his fellow beings, sounds like somebody I know….LOFLMAO. Just kidding; thanks, KiwiMan

• Atsap Revol says:

“You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, burning bushes, food falling from the sky, people walking on water and all sorts of magical, absurd, and primitive stories, and you say that we are the ones that need help?”

-Mark Twain-

• GOOGLE POLICE says:

NY Dept. of Corrections. February 20, 2013, Guido Arbia arrested for sex crimes and assault. Male, white, 170 lbs., blue eyes, grey hair, born 1962. Name matches, but age seems too old. Coincidence or another aspect of our friend? White page search finds only one Guido Arbia in America, in New York.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

So the sales brochure for Christianity says you must believe in it or be doomed, eh? Reminds me of the chain letters that says if you don’t pass it on – and kick in a few bucks – your head will explode and the bone fragments will kill your dog.

2. Keith says:

The name Guido Arbia also appears here: http://www.thefoolwiki.org/Foxxy_Love He is described as “GUIDO ARBIA: {a 15-year-old depressed boy with a cross on his neck} ” Whether or not this is meant to describe “our” Guido I couldn’t say.

3. Guido Arbia says:

It is with great sadness in my heart that I speak to all of you today, and tell you that I must now depart from this site, and leave you all alone. And the reason for that is this: When I spoke to you of the love of God, you would have nothing to do with his love, and you have rejected God, and have repeatedly mocked me when I spoke of Him, and have answered none of my questions, but regarded them as pointless, and have altogether justified yourselves, maligning the God who made you. And you have shown no kindness to bear with me, though you’ve insisted on the kindness of your hearts. And therefore, because you have refused to know the truth, I can no longer bear with you, but must now go to another place where some are willing to hear the truth. And now I must leave you alone, but perhaps through the will of God someone else might water the seed that has been planted in your hearts.

Farewell, and may the God of heaven touch your hearts, and cut asunder the noodly appendages of your beloved idol, until the sauce no longer flow between the noodles, and the meatballs rest alone in the midst of the sauce, and a fatal hunger come upon all pirates, lest they should trust in a plate of spaghetti, because the time is drawing nigh for all deities who are not Him who made the heavens to flee from His brilliant light. And all pasta, and every plate upon which there is pasta, shall be utterly melted in the furnace fit for the burning up of the noodly one, even as all pasta is burnt every day by those who know not how pasta ought to be cooked. And the Lord God shall be exalted above every noodle, and above every meatball, and shall be utterly pure from all sauce, but the one with many noodles shall be cooked for ever and ever, that all pirates may know the glory of Him who is most high above all pasta, and above all gods of any form whether it be pasta or something else. May the Flying Spaghetti Monster be damned and God be glorified in every age to come. Amen.

• Guido Arbia says:

And before you start cursing me out, know that I’m just joking around. I don’t want to argue anymore because this is going nowhere.

• Atsap Revol says:

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
        ― Mark Twain

4. Son of Dog says:

And yet, as Claude Chabrol once quipped, “stupidity is infinitely more fascinating that intelligence. Intelligence has its limits while stupidity has none. To observe a profoundly stupid individual can be very enriching, and that’s why we should never feel contempt for them.”

That’s why I have infinite respect for our Guido. Even though he is just a Guido. Was at 14, still is today.

• Atsap Revol says:

Yes, Son of Dog, as my brother who is a mathematician says, “Stupidity is a boundless function.”

5. Guido Arbia says:

“The fact that the god of the Old Testament is subject to cultural mores proves he is a product of that culture”

If God was subject to something, it could mean that God had emerged from it, or that God is interchangeable with it, but the apparent similarity between the ways of a culture and their God does not prove that God was shaped by it. God gave His people certain commandments, and they were supposed to obey Him. If they followed Him with their whole heart, their culture would reflect the glory of God. Unfortunately, they did not follow God with their whole heart.

The God of the Bible was not written about in depth until the Bible was written, but He was still God before they wrote anything. He still operated in the world, and still influenced people. Simply because the Bible was not written yet, does not mean that its God did not exist or create the universe. Gravitation was already in effect before scientist gave it a name. We do not suppose that the universe is the product of scientists because it is subject to scientific law. The fact is, it’s not subject to scientific law, in the sense of what a law in science is. It is subject to God’s command. Scientist simply describe what they observe. The writers of the Bible simply wrote what they witnessed and what God told them to write.

” In the ancient world, you wanted a bad-ass god who could wipe out your enemies, and give the wealth of your neighbors to you. Genocide?”

They might have wanted that, but why would they also make this god someone who would punish them for not being loving to one another. The God of the Bible is not presented in a way that man could have thought up. He is beyond their understanding. They did not fully understand God. If they were so cruel, they wouldn’t have wanted a God that would turn on them for being cruel. They would want to get a way with it. If I made up a god for myself, do you think I will would make this god someone who would punish me for doing stuff I wanted to do? I might make him a god that would punish other people for not submitting to him, but I would certainly not make him punish me. What possible reason would Israel have to worship a God who they didn’t want to obey? They were too busy worshiping idols who they thought could give them better stuff.

“Genocide? Infanticide? Slavery? Rape and torture? All condoned by Yahweh.”

Genocide? No. Judgment, Yes.
    Infanticide. No. Judgment. Yes.
    Slavery, not in the same sense of slavery that took place in America. That was far worse and far more cruel. The slaves in Israel were working to pay off a debt, and they were not supposed to be treated in a cruel way like the Egyptians treated them. Remember how God judged Egypt for enslaving Israel? That’s because He didn’t like what they were doing.

Rape and torture? I have no clue where you get that. It’s not in the bible. If someone forced a woman, God’s command was for them to be put to death. Any other interpretation is wishful thinking along the lines of, “I hope that God doesn’t exist.” And I don’t know how you expect God to deal with evil people, but putting them somewhere to walk around in circles and keep on being evil is not justice. It makes a lot more sense to put them in hell. What else is He supposed to do with them? You want to stop being conscious forever? You really don’t know what that’s like because every time you lost consciousness you got it back. Maybe God has a reason for not removing souls from existence. Anyhow, they don’t deserve to rest. They deserve to suffer for their sin.

6. Guido Arbia says:

“No, you mentally defective imbecile.”

You’re such a good person, especially for helping all those “little _____” that you talked about.

“We don’t think your god is evil. We don’t think it exists. You’re deliberately misinterpreting our stance of “if he did exist, which he doesn’t, he’s an arsehole who one should question worshipping”.”

Whether you believe He exists or not, your assessment of Him is wrong. You have not evaluated the scriptures honestly enough to know what the God of the Bible is really like. But you know just enough about Him to hate Him, and that’s just enough for you to be held accountable.

“I stress again: your god is imaginary, like those before, and those that will inevitably come after. Not evil, non-existent.”

How do you know He is imaginary?

“I personally avoid pointing out the whole “your god is a dick” thing, because quarter-wits (if you work hard, or maybe pray enough you might graduate to half-wit, Gweeds) like this example seize upon it and then insist that you think their god exists after all. I prefer to repeat “your god is pretend” over and over again, until they get it or go away. So far there’s 0% for Team Rational. They just rant, throw their toys, and condemn me to a non-existent hell.”

They tell you you’re going to hell because they love you, and they don’t want you to go there. They’re not judging you. They’re trying to spare you from the judgment of God. The faults that they point out, like your rebellion against God, are not their own judgments. They are simply telling you what God has already said. I’m not judging you because this is not my idea. This is what the Bible says. I’m only telling you what the Bible says.

• SillyKiwiMan says:

You’re an idiot.

• Atsap Revol says:

I’ll second that SKM. Idiot, moron, imbecile, half-wit, dumb-ass, pea-brain, shit-for-brains, jerk, asshole, all these are good synonyms for Guido Arbia. Since logic doesn’t reach him, let’s just ad hominem him until he decides to piss off permanently.

How prove your god doesn’t exist? If there is a god, may he strike Guido Arbia dead. See, nothing happened! Guido will be back with more hellfire and damnation missonary work.

Atsap Revol, non-hater of the non-existant Christian god
        (Also doesn’t hate Thor, Zeus, Jupiter, Allah, Rama, or Raven)

• SillyKiwiMan says:

Let me qualify:

You’re stupid, we’ve established that. You ask how I know that your god is imaginary. How do you know ours isn’t? One of the basics of logic is the impossibility of proving a negative.

The omnipotence paradox makes the existence of your god impossible. It’s not a matter of belief, not about your fairy-stories, not about one “side” proving the other wrong, simply that your god cannot exist. I have no doubt that this is far beyond your incredibly poor grasp of reason. It’s not really your fault, after all, you’re an idiot.

And just fuck off with your scripture. I couldn’t give half a shit about your stupid book. We have a book too, so therefore by your reasoning, we must also be right if the written word is somehow sacrosanct.

• Apprentice Frederic says:

Both repentant and piqued – although not terribly – by Guido’s lofty contempt for Pastifarian reasoning, and prompted by a recent visit to a neat restaurant in my city called “Anubis”, I want to try to learn Guido Arbia’s style of reasoning: Anubis must exist, because we know He is perfect, and a being that exists is obviously more perfect than one that doesn’t. By the same reasoning, Yahweh exists also, of course, but I would submit that Yahweh – even by human standards – has a terrible PR problem. Much of it is in the Bible, as Atsap, tFtPtM, Keith, and others have argued effectively and often. Other contributions to His PR problem come from His contemporary representation here on Earth, and I think Guido and other real Christians should work on that problem rather than on hectoring Pastafarians, Buddhists, or Zoroastrians, to mention a few. I’d also offer a modest suggestion to help: how about starting a restaurant, say, “Yahweh’s Bar and Grill”???? If it’s good, there might be a few positive points to be garnered.

• Keith says:

I like the fact that on “The Atheist Experience” to save tons of tedious waffle they say “You can prove that your god exists? Give us your single most convincing piece of evidence” If the “single most convincing piece of evidence” fails then you know the rest is just going to be padding. This sort of procedure can equally apply to people who want to convince us that religion should be taught as science, although there has been little of that on this sight recently. Incidentally, with a federal election looming in Australia, those in America who can be bothered might like to compare this party of loonies with their American equivalents. http://australianchristians.com.au/about/

7. Guido Arbia says:

Resorting to name calling is one way of getting rid of someone, but it adds no weight to your arguments. And pointing out a lack of evidence does not prove you right, if I never claimed to offer it in the first place. Our controversy began when you attacked the character of God, and I showed you that your statements were incoherent. I simply pointed out the contradiction between two assertions that you made. Since you flaunt your knowledge of logic so emphatically, you should have seen the contradiction, even as you expected me to see the paradox involving the attributes of God, (which is no paradox at all, since it assumes these attributes to be different than what they are). But instead of seeing the contradiction and dealing with it, you made the point that you don’t believe my God exists. And this point is irrelevant because it does not deal with the contradiction between your two assertions. Even though you insist that it is impossible to prove a negative, a statement which I never denied, you outright declare that God is fictional in order to avoid the contradiction.

Whether or not God exists does not affect the contradictory nature between those two claims, namely, that God has violated a moral standard that He is subject to, and namely, that no such moral standard exists. Even If God doesn’t exist, you’re still claiming that there is no moral standard, and you’re still claiming that He is guilty of countless evil actions. Although you insist that you’re describing a fictional being, you must concede that you might be describing a real being. And this is evident, because you haven’t proven that He doesn’t exist. God is the ultimate good. If you’re attacking the ultimate good, then you’re standing alongside the ultimate evil.

This is not evidence I am giving you. Understand that. I am pointing out how illogical your claims are.

• Atsap Revol says:

Another circular argument advanced by our not-too-bright missionary. We agree that it’s not possible to demonstrate that your god exists or does not exist, Guido. But you can call me an agnostic. I’m about as agnostic about your god as I am about Zeus or Thor or Jupiter. Now, I’m pretty sure you don’t believe that any of those gods exist, do you? Even though you can’t prove that they don’t exist, you reject them, don’t you? Why do you reject them? Because they offer no evidence for their existence, just like your god. But I’m more open-minded than you. If your god offers real evidence of his existence, I will acept him as real. If you can provide real evidence, I could be led to become a believer. All you can offer are platitudes about “The Ultimate Good,” erc, etc, ad nauseum.

We claim that your god, as described in the OT, perpetrated many nasty actions. This doesn’t assume that he is real, it only points out that YOU believe in a god that can commit such acts. Forget all the bloodshed at Jericho and all the other horrid things attributed to your god, just address (or justify) your god’s treatment of Job who was, according to your book, a decent god-loving man.

Your explanation of why your god ordered the death of suckling babes is ludicrous. According to you, the babes were so evil that god had them killed or killed them so they wouldn’t influence the Israelites. And god took them to heaven so they would be spared the eternal punishment of helfire and damnation. Please cite Chapter and Verse to support your wild-assed conjecture. Your view of mankind is such that even a month-old suckling babe is EVIL. You are not just religious, you are mentally sick.

Anticipating your next bullshit-laden post,
      Atsap Revol

• SillyKiwiMan says:

I don’t see the point in insulting you, Gweeds.

My opinion of you (you’re stupid) isn’t going to change shit. It is simply an observation (you’re stupid)

I’m not interested in chasing you away via a torrent of abuse either. That would put me on your level. Rather I’d rather you worked a little, actually a lot, harderoon what logic actually is. Logic isn’t what you want things to be, or wish they were. Logic is, regardless, emotionless, without judgement, and while not particularly comforting sometimes, honest.

Logic doesn’t demand a higher power or deity, I actually take comfort in the fact, ACTUAL fact (not your opinion) ) that we live in a universe in which we are collections of atoms governed by statistical probability.

Your god gives you comfort because you can’t handle the fact that when you and everything you like is gone, the universe won’t give a fuck. Life doesn’t need a reason to exist, it’s simply inevitable in a big enough universe. Your need for eternal life is nothing short of an arrogant self-importance, and the argument I’ve often heard that it comforts you to think that loved ones live on is simply weakness.

I take responsibility for my actions, accept that natural disasters happen (doesn’t mean I celebrate them), and while not eager to hasten its occurrence, I understand that one day I’ll die, and the world will continue to turn (unless solipsism holds true & this all exists purely because of my ability to observe it).

8. Ari says:

Honestly, fuck Christianity. It’s such a croc of shit. Not even a hell or heaven stupid douche bags. When you die your dead thats it. Also there is no god. We just live here and do our thing. World is a wonderful just wish religion wouldnt fuck it up so bad.

1 25 26 27