Good or bad? I saw

Published March 25th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Good or bad? I saw on your website that you have 100 to 200 emails a day, so who knows how much cash you must be raking in from corny merchandise. However, your religion is not one that i would like to follow. You put down a lot of theories, like Christianity and Darwinism, but frankly, even you are a small, small fish in a big ocean. Take Catholics for instance. Do you have a small country entirely devoted to the worship of your god? I didn’t think so. To me, your religion is just a corny spinoff of Christianity, a relatively well founded one. Since you will probably take no notice of this email anyway, I had better stop wasting my time. Just remember, You arent really as big as you assume. -Zak PS: I could start poking holes in your corny theory on request, but that would just be unsporting.

24 Responses to “Good or bad? I saw”

1. DutchPastaGuy says:

@alsachti
    While Italy has a nice climate etc. our ambitions are a bit wider. We’re going to take over the whole world, lock, stock and barrel. Except the bible belt in the US. We’ll just put up a high fence around that and make it into a sort of wild park where pirates can take safari tours to look at the strange creatures that live inside. Safari goers would be allowed to come close to the fundies and feed them bananas, like to monkeys in a zoo. Quite fitting for species that has only barely evolved beyond apes.

2. Peter Popoff says:

Dang! DPG.
    You get the best ideas.
    I’ve been trying to put together a summery of the P.P. polices to date.
    But I keep getting sidetracked, when I do get it together I’ll post it at the yahoo place.
    A lot of good stuff to date!
    Peter Popoff
    Future Prez an’ Stuff

3. SaucyWench says:

I like the idea of cordoning off the Bible Belt. I’ve got some Bible-thumping relatives there, and I could visit them on safari.

4. Rowdy Wench says:

@ Saucy Wench – I live in the Bible Belt!! Can I please be excused from the cordoning off thing? :)

@ DPG – same message for you. Please don’t lock me up with these people! It’s bad enough to have to live by their laws (for example, in my city it’s illegal to drink beer on public property. Really.).

5. Red DutchPasta Kidd says:

Rowdy Wench
    Apr 10th, 2007 at 8:53 pm

Rowdy, as a wench you’d get a ticket of course. So if you wanted to stay in your place you could come and go as you please! Or you’d swap homes with some fundy living outside the belt. Don’t want to have them running loose do we?

6. DutchPastaGuy says:

@Rowdy
    Of course, we’ll get you out of there. What’s the point of feeding bananas or throwing coconuts to a normal, sensible person? You’d really have no place in that wild park at all.
    I do like the prospect of safari going there and feeding the primitives. It might interfere a bit with some of their occult rituals. Imagine a truck of tourists driving up to a church on Sunday morning and starting to throw bananas at the congregation. Or the priest getting hit by cocnut while adressing the church goers. We’ll have to take precautions to ensure that bible belt tourism doesn’t completely destroy the fundies natural habitat. But then they’re not exactly an endangered species are they.

7. Red DutchPasta Kidd says:

DPG, not YET. We just need to work hard at making them so.

8. Wench Nikkiee says:

Do you think we could experiment a bit to make them a little more evolved exciting when they are spouting their holey book for the tourists. Maybe something long the lines of what Flacco suggests
    Superhumans
    Flacco is a bit of a fundie though:
    Flacco – intelligent design