Good or bad? I saw

Published March 25th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Good or bad? I saw on your website that you have 100 to 200 emails a day, so who knows how much cash you must be raking in from corny merchandise. However, your religion is not one that i would like to follow. You put down a lot of theories, like Christianity and Darwinism, but frankly, even you are a small, small fish in a big ocean. Take Catholics for instance. Do you have a small country entirely devoted to the worship of your god? I didn’t think so. To me, your religion is just a corny spinoff of Christianity, a relatively well founded one. Since you will probably take no notice of this email anyway, I had better stop wasting my time. Just remember, You arent really as big as you assume. -Zak PS: I could start poking holes in your corny theory on request, but that would just be unsporting.

24 Responses to “Good or bad? I saw”

1. Jolly Roger says:

@Zak
    “PS: I could start poking holes in your corny theory on request, but that would just be unsporting.”
    I request that you poke holes in and make sport of our corny theory. Just don’t expect me not to poke holes in or make sport of your corny religion.

2. Vindhyan Bob says:

Exactly how does one go about creating their own country?

3. One-eyed Wonderkin says:

I believe you claim a plot of land and refuse to pay taxes or money to the current owner. If you are strong enough to keep it, it is yours.

4. BBQ says:

BBQ ANY1?

5. El Peatieablo says:

I don’t think we need to assume anything about our size, we can look a site traffic records and what not. Also, I think it’s still sporting if we request it, which I do.

6. Etay says:

Note that Pastafarianism is only a couple years old. Do you think there was a whole country that worshiped God when Catholicism was new?
    Think.

7. Stereotypical Environmentalist... says:

Etay, valid point except that you’re forgetting that Judaism, fairly big before Christianity, worships the same God as Christianity. In any case, yes, we are young. However, I must admit that I am impressed with this hate-mailer’s dignity with which he (if it is safe to assume that “Zak” is male) wrote.

8. Count Crisco says:

Catholics had rulers, Inquisitions, Crusades, and popes to back them up. FSM has only been around for a couple years.
    Besides, we never said that we were big anyway.