Deat Bobby Henderson If that

Published March 25th, 2006 by Bobby Henderson

Deat Bobby Henderson If that is your real name.. which i am currently doubting .. Do you really believe this cockimany bs dribble you are posting on your website is real.. You are the type of people that are giving true scientist a black eye. To beleive that a Pair of meat balls and spaghetti is responsable for creating the universe is poposterus.. I bet the next thing your going to tell me is that Chief Boyardee mated with the pilsbury dough boys sister to make this little idea of yours possible… But wait it gets better.. I think you’ve drank the dirty substance out of your 6 foot bong one to many times.. Further more if you insist on continuing promotting this idea .. I will be forced to take legal messures .. Every .. and I mean Every idea that has ever been proposed has had a long line of backing .. The scientific data that scientists are producing .. are answering religous questions that have always just been answered its the way its always been or happened due to a higher power.To suggest that a creature made from meat and pasta that God created through man Spits in all the Scientist and Religous foundations throughout history.. Thank you for your time..

32 Responses to “Deat Bobby Henderson If that”

1. Beastly Rich says:

“I think you’ve drank the dirty substance out of your 6 foot bong one to many times” that’s a LIE!!!
    The Bong is 2 foot!
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhh “legal messures” wow, good job we’re not being sued.

2. Branded Cow says:

It looks like y’all already covered this, but I still must ask what legal action can be taken here?
    We cannot take anyone seriously who cannot type or join words in a collective idea. I know most of us have made mistakes in syntax and spelling, but we at least try.
    On the other hand, the 6 foot beer bong seemed like a good idea at the time.

3. El Peatieablo says:

“Further more if you insist on continuing promotting this idea .. I will be forced to take legal messures”
    If this was all I had read of your post, I would find it hilarious, but I read the rest, and the sheer lack of smartitude made it significantly less funny.

4. Etay says:

Dear person who sent this e-mail,
    Read the whole thing. You’ll get it, eventually.

5. eirra says:

Deat Bobby Henderson (‘Deat’? What is ‘deat’ supposed to mean? It does stand for ‘Dominant Extroverted Abstract Thinker’, but I don’t think that’s what you meant, right?)

If that is your real name.. which i am currently doubting .. (Good sentance structure, right there)

Do you really believe this cockimany bs dribble you are posting on your website is real.. (Ok, look at your keyboard. Three keys over from the “M” key, do you see that squiggly thing that looks like a backwards C with a tail? Yeah, that’s called a question mark. Use it. I also find it sad that the only words you could find to express your views were ‘cockimany’, which really isn’t a word, and ‘bs’.)

You are the type of people that are giving true scientist a black eye. (True scientists like yourself? If you’re a scientist, I assume you have your diploma. Ah, the effects of online college *sigh*)

To beleive that a Pair of meat balls and spaghetti is responsable for creating the universe is poposterus.. (Your spelling and grammar are ‘poposterus’)
    I bet the next thing your going to tell me is that Chief Boyardee mated with the pilsbury dough boys sister to make this little idea of yours possible… (Haha. Good one.)

But wait it gets better.. (Good god, I hope so.)

I think you’ve drank the dirty substance out of your 6 foot bong one to many times.. (… that’s your idea of ‘it gets better’? WTF, man?)

Further more if you insist on continuing promotting this idea .. I will be forced to take legal messures .. (Um… yeah, good luck with that. I mean, it’s not like we live in a country of FREE SPEECH, now, is it? I’d LOVE to see this before a judge. ‘Your honor, this man set up a humor site! He needs to pay me damages because he hurt my wittle feelings’.)

Every .. and I mean Every idea that has ever been proposed has had a long line of backing .. The scientific data that scientists are producing .. are answering religous questions that have always just been answered its the way its always been or happened due to a higher power. (Can we say ‘run-on sentences’. I barely got through that entire thing. Would it kill you to use a period?)

To suggest that a creature made from meat and pasta that God created through man Spits in all the Scientist and Religous foundations throughout history.. (OH NO!!! SOMEBODY DISAGREES WITH CHRISTIANITY!! NO NO NO!!! PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY THINKING FOR THEMSELVES!!! WHERE WILL THE MADNESS END???!!!)

Thank you for your time.. (What’s with all the periods. And you’re not welcome………………………….)

6. Count Crisco says:

Yadda yadda yadda… Nothing we haven’t been bored with before.
    P.S. Using three commas in a row do not… I say do not.. count as commas… It just makes… you sound … very… slow…..

7. ME DUH says:

I love how this guy (or girl, but I’m guessing it’s a guy) claims that science has proven ID to be true. Does he (or she) even know what ID is, or evolution, for that matter?
    Another hilarious thing about this is how he (or she) speaks in such a pretentious manner, yet doesn’t know how to spell responsible, preposterous, you’re, Pillsberry, boy’s, promoting, measures, etc.
    I really love the ellipses with only two periods (thats the …) and random capitalization. I’m guessing the guy’s German, because in the German language, I think you capitalize all the nouns or something like that.
    And I totally love the “Chef Boyardee mated with the Pillsbery (sic) dough boys (sic) sister” thing. It makes so much sense, and it sort of leads into a cycle! See, we created Chef Boyardee and the Pillsbery Doughboy, they created the FSM, and the FSM created us! Wait a minute…that makes no sense. Well, I’m sure Bobby can figure out how the FSM was created…maybe we weren’t the ones who created Chef Boyardee and the Pillsberry Doughboy!
    Ok, enough about the FSM’s origin. Exactly what “legal messures” can this guy take, I’d like to know. So typical of American society…anything you don’t like, say “I’m calling my lawyer!” Good luck trying to take away our rights to freedom of religion and speech/the press!
    PL&P!
    RAmen.

8. Trevor says:

So wait, you actually believe that science and religion are interconnected? Am I getting you wrong or is this what you are saying? What’s more disturbing and depressing to me is that you think that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is about creating a religion that people actually believe in… It is more of a fun criticization of religions that have no factual basis, and that impede the progress of science. You are doing a great disservice to the world by going to church, as Christianity wastes millions if not billions of dollars a year on something they believe in, but have no proof.