I read your little website,

Published December 5th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

I read your little website, and I have to admit that it was about the most lame religion I have ever heard. And you’re looking towards forcing that into schools? Pfh. That’s in direct violatoin to the constitution. Freedom of religion. And how would you take legal action? Get the president to force it? Like he would believe it. And how would congress back him up? The most you can do is assemble your little group of ‘believers’ and hold a rally or something. Christianity has millions more belivers than your religion and I can’t wait to see the look on your face when you realize that your FSM will be burning in hell. And all of it’s believers. But enough of the hate mail. Now on to the good stuff. The debate. You have said that you have many religious documents that support the fact that a Flying Bunch of noodles created the universe. I’d like to see these documents? Where are they? You show no proof. You say you have them. Yet where are they? It is one think to say you have them and another thing to show you have them. You show no proof of them. You just said you have them. Anyone can do that. It takes only a person with a brain and conscience to make up a thought like that one. Secondly, you say that there is a relation to the amount of pirates and an increase in global temperature. This is just coincidence. Scientists – that out number your believers – have actually proved, with science, that the increase in global temperature is in DIRECT relation to the release of certain gaseous pollutants that break up the Ozone layer which allows more heat to enter the earth’s atmosphere. Thirdly, the “Political Support” is just quotes from people you twisted to support your opinions. Yet, we have freedom of religion, so you may believe this bunch of crap you call religious. When you are done with this email, please delete it. You may add this to your dumb little site if you like. *The Person who PWN3D your So-Called-Religon* Jon Moths

34 Responses to “I read your little website,”

1. Penne says:

Oh, burning pasta is nasty.My mother once burnt mac & cheese and the smell stayed in the house for days,she still tried to feed it to us too.She never understood why the dog got so sick that night.

2. maxwell says:

oh, I hope we didn’t chase him off…

3. von Larson says:

Religion as such is a bunch of crap. It is spirituality which is needed but rarely found. I am not obliged to believe in your religion because you yourself have ‘faith’ that it is true. It is for you to show proof that it is true; it does not fall to me to disprove your allegations. If escaping into Disneyland makes you feel better, that’s just fine, because at least you won’t be bothering any of us out here in the real world. Denigrating Christianity, Judaism, Islam, B’hai, Hinduism, Wicca, etc., in favor of another religion is asinine, as all religions deal with man’s projected fantasies and never with the truth. A religious book is not true because it says it is; a religion is not true because a believer says it is. Where is the proof? Where is the proof? There is no historical proof that the Old Testament is anything more than a re-hash of the ancient Gilgamesh Epic and a fictionalized genealogy of the Jews. There is no historical proof that ‘Jesus’ ever existed. There is no historical proof that ‘Allah’ was ever anything more than a result of Mohammed’s epileptic seizures. The babblings of B’hai and the Hindus fall on the deaf ears of the stone idols they worship. As for the witches and warlocks, they know where they can stick their broomsticks. Try facing Truth and Reality on their own terms. You will eventually have no other choice. What lies beyond the grave? I have no idea……..and neither do you.

4. Lolli Popoff says:

Drum roll please…
    Wow von Larson!
    Your profound logic and knowledge blows me away!
    I’m going to stop coming to this site now!
    Thanks for telling me the truth!
    Ramen

5. von Larson says:

IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS VON LARSON, AND HE WAS UTTERLY WITHOUT FAULT OR IMPERFECTION. YEA, SUCH WAS HIS EGO THAT THERE WAS NO ROOM EVEN FOR CONCEIT. SO IT IS WRITTEN, SO IT IS DONE.

6. Lolli Popoff says:

von Larson Feb 9th, 2007 at 8:26 pm

Ramen!!!
    That’s what I’m talkin’ about!
    Ramen

7. bill says:

@Lolli & Von
    I love that movie. Yule Brynner “So it is written, So it is done’. ‘So, hey so, aah’ (edward g robinson voice), how did that slave guy beat us (still Edward G)?
    Yule “Because his god, is God”
    I live by that.

8. The FSM loves you says:

Burning pasta does not smell good. We had a cooking fiasco once. It smelled…like…burning pasta. What else. But let’s congratulate Von Larson for his ingenious post too.