Bobby, This is Charles’ sister

Published December 5th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

Bobby, This is Charles’ sister and cousin. We just want you to know that just because you have a physics degree that doesn’t mean that the fucking fsm is real. If I we’re you I wouldn’t go around telling everyone that I’m a physics major because other physic majors might beat the living hell out of you, you stupid cock sucker. What does other people in your school think of what your saying. Have you got your pussy ass whipped yet? I really hope that you write me back so that we can discuss this.

18 Responses to “Bobby, This is Charles’ sister”

1. Mad John Kidd says:

He’s an interesting article on the possible effects of inbreeding, or not:

2. Just Guess says:

Wait, did she just say she is his sister his cousin. Well, I guess being an incest child would explain the lack of reading comprehension.

3. Dr Plaid says:

OK guys, this person wrote that she is his sister and cousin? It has to be a joke. But it must have been written by a Oscar winning screen writer, or a Tony winning play write, or a Nobel prize winning person for stuff you win those for winner.

Just look at how masterfully she captures the use of bad spelling with “we’re”. Brilliance!
    And the perfect depiction of the way such a gerbil like mind works with the following:
    “What does other people in your school think of what your saying. Have you got your pussy ass whipped yet?”

This person must have spent hours studying the habits of inbred hillbillies to get that kind of subtle train of thought just right.

Oh wait, I’m sorry, hold on: I just read it again and it says: “This is Charles’ sister and cousin. WE just want you to know..” Can you believe this shit? It took TWO people to write this. This must set some kind of new record for functional retards. I’ll bet their parents taped it up on the refrigerator so that Charles could show it off to his friends. I’m sure they are so proud!

4. Broadzilla says:

“This is Charles’ sister and cousin.”

Are you from Mississippi?

‘Zilla

5. Atticus Finch says:

I dunno… physics degrees are very powerful these days…. might wanna watch you back for a while: PHD’s are everywhere…

6. El Peatieablo says:

hmmm…
    fundie? Check.
    extreme dislike of higher education? Check.
    cousin AND sister? Check.
    Does anybody else detect a stereotypical Bible Belt denizen?

7. Etay says:

“Bobby, This is Charles’ sister and cousin.”
    Is that possible?
    “We just want you to know that just because you have a physics degree that doesn’t mean that the fucking fsm is real.”
    Um, this sentence is just totally fucked up.
    “If I we’re you I wouldn’t go around telling everyone that I’m a physics major because other physic majors might beat the living hell out of you, you stupid cock sucker.”
    Only physics majors, though. No one else.
    “What does other people in your school think of what your saying.”
    I’m pretty sure Bobby doesn’t go to school anymore… hence the “Degree in Physics.”
    “Have you got your pussy ass whipped yet?”
    Wouldn’t that be “pussy-wiped?”
    “I really hope that you write me back so that we can discuss this.”
    This sentence is human. The rest are silly.

8. James D King of Pirates says:

physices majors, by nature, are not exactly body builders, i wouldnt feel threatend if i were bobby.