Bobby, This is Charles’ sister

Published December 5th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

Bobby, This is Charles’ sister and cousin. We just want you to know that just because you have a physics degree that doesn’t mean that the fucking fsm is real. If I we’re you I wouldn’t go around telling everyone that I’m a physics major because other physic majors might beat the living hell out of you, you stupid cock sucker. What does other people in your school think of what your saying. Have you got your pussy ass whipped yet? I really hope that you write me back so that we can discuss this.

18 Responses to “Bobby, This is Charles’ sister”

1 2 3
  1. Nostradomus says:

IT…IS….A…JOKE.
    Idiot.

2. Max Globs says:

How is this so difficult for people to understand?

3. Mike Meier says:

Sister and cousin? How can you be both? (Two people writing the note? Mom/dad married an uncle/aunt?)
    Clean up the language, and let’s start by asking you exactly what you think FSM is and why his beloved noodliness chose to reveal himself at this particular time in our history.

4. nikkiee says:

“If I we’re you I wouldn’t go around telling everyone that I’m a physics major because other physic majors might beat the living hell out of you…”
    I doubt it! Most of the physics crowd I know love it, because they have a healthy sense of humour!
    But keep your posts coming!

5. Fr. Corpus Callosum says:

Besides, Physics majors can usually think and debate and therefore don’t have to ‘beat the living hell out of’ anyone. Religious fanatics beat and kill the opposition because superstitious ideas don’t make sense.

6. jesus christ says:

wow, sister and cousis. dude, what the fuck has the world come to. i guess you would only need jesus to tell you how that works. oh wait, i’m jesus. my answer, i don’t fucking know,

7. nikkiee says:

“What does other people in your school think of what your saying.”
    I thought you had left school bobby?

8. Penne says:

What does other people in your school think?-I don’t know ,what does they think.Better yet,does they think at all.-This is just too funny. I think it’s a safe bet that Charles’ sister and cousin are probably the same person…..and possibly his mother as well.

1 2 3