Bobby The best or only

Published December 20th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

Bobby The best or only evidence the evolutionist has is a picture of somebody’s imagination of an ape evolving into a man. Where as the Bible has good science, He hangs the earth upon nothing Job 26:7. Archaeology with the discovery of people places and things backs the stories of the Bible. Prophesy like Isaiah 9:6 foretelling the coming of Jesus Christ seven hundred years before his birth. And if you know what to look for you can see prophecy taking shape today. Many more millions of people died because of the teaching of Darwin, than all the religious wars of the world combined throughout history. With the likes of Hitler, Lenin the two shooters of Columbine High, all strong believers in evolution. You know master race, survival of the fittest; we’re nothing but animals. Abortion homosexuality adultery rape steeling racism murder can all be justified through evolution. A religion of self, I got nobody to answer to but me. Where were the atheist organizations after Katrina? Or can anything good come out of the belief of evolution? How can a scientist that sees the complexity of the human body deny God? One of the greatest scientist that ever lived who believed in Noah’s flood and a literal six-day creation said, I study the Bible daily. And all my discoveries have been made in answer to prayer. Isaac Newton. The ninth commandment says thou shall not lie. What would a true evolutionist say? kevin  Dear Bobby, Ref your website at http://www.venganza.org/ I sure would hate to be you on Judgment Day. You think God and the Bible are all a bunch of malarkey. Well, if that’s true, please explain why hundreds of Bible prophecies have already come true and are STILL unfolding before our very eyes…..

45 Responses to “Bobby The best or only”

1. Red Dutch Pasta Wench says:

Me too Peter. And Jerry, I have faith, in the FSM :))

2. PT says:

3. PT says:

I can think of no greater insult to God than a literal interpretation of the written words. People who take the Bible literally reduce the scriptures to a mere DVD instruction manual. The Bible doesn’t say “how”. It answers “why”.

4. PT says:

Evolution justifies murder? In Isaiah, God instructs a man to chop his son to death with an axe to prove his loyalty to God.

Think of the Spanish Inquisition, or the murder of Incan tribes by Cortez and the church. I’d say that religion justifies murder in clear terms.

5. eddie spaghetti says:

@PT
    Yes, Creationism and Evolution CAN be entirely compatible, as long as you can take anything you read in the bible and say that it really means something else.

6. michael says:

Jeremiah 6:13
    For from the least of them even unto the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.

Matthew 15:8
    This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Mark 7:6
    He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

as for meat and pasta:

Leviticus 2:1
    And when any will offer a meat offering unto the LORD, his offering shall be of fine flour; and he shall pour oil upon it, and put frankincense thereon.

clearly a reference to spaghetti (made from flour) and meatballs.

x

.m.

7. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

@PT
    “Creationism and Evolution can be entirely compatable. The bible says that the world was created in 7 days. How long is a “say” for a supreme being? Maybe 500,000,000 years? Natural selection can be interpreted as the tool by which God creats life.”
    Wrong. If one of gods days is 500000000 human years and god created all animals on one of his ‘days’ (as the bible says) then how come life forms have been appearing over a period of much longer than 500000000? As eddie spaghetti said, words in the English language do have a specific meaning and the religious people are just utterly desperate to stretch it beyond the point of crazyness.

8. Devout Heathen says:

Why thank you, O Nameless Sender of Mail! When I looked yesterday, I was slightly concerned about the supply of feedback, but no more. What a delicious collection of nonsense for us to tear to tiny shreds and mock mercilessly! It is artful in its ignorance, mind-expanding in its meandering phrases, and imbued with such high concentrations of Wrongness that it can only be the brain-child of a true believer.
    Given the speech extracts given by Beastly Rich, I doubt whether Hitler really was an atheist. Mind you, I severely doubt whether our friendly parish vicar would recognise much in Hitler’s particular flavour of Christianity. From the all-knowing Television, I learned that Hitler was heavily into all kinds of occultism. How much of that he actually believed himself, is open to speculation.
    A nice well-established religion such as Christianity is an invaluable tool in the toolkit of any self-respecting dictator, once you subvert and corrupt it to your own purposes. What better argument is there than “God Has Just Told Me That All The Jews Must Die?” This, by the way, is true for any religion, except of course Pastafarianism, for is it not written:
    “I’d really rather you didn’t use my existence as a means to oppress, subjugate, punish, eviscerate, and/or, you know, be mean to others. I don’t require sacrifices, and purity is for drinking water, not people.”
    Thus spoke the Second Condiment as carried to us by the Pirate Captain Mosey, may his plate be ever full of noodles.
    RAmen!