Bobby The best or only

Published December 20th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

Bobby The best or only evidence the evolutionist has is a picture of somebody’s imagination of an ape evolving into a man. Where as the Bible has good science, He hangs the earth upon nothing Job 26:7. Archaeology with the discovery of people places and things backs the stories of the Bible. Prophesy like Isaiah 9:6 foretelling the coming of Jesus Christ seven hundred years before his birth. And if you know what to look for you can see prophecy taking shape today. Many more millions of people died because of the teaching of Darwin, than all the religious wars of the world combined throughout history. With the likes of Hitler, Lenin the two shooters of Columbine High, all strong believers in evolution. You know master race, survival of the fittest; we’re nothing but animals. Abortion homosexuality adultery rape steeling racism murder can all be justified through evolution. A religion of self, I got nobody to answer to but me. Where were the atheist organizations after Katrina? Or can anything good come out of the belief of evolution? How can a scientist that sees the complexity of the human body deny God? One of the greatest scientist that ever lived who believed in Noah’s flood and a literal six-day creation said, I study the Bible daily. And all my discoveries have been made in answer to prayer. Isaac Newton. The ninth commandment says thou shall not lie. What would a true evolutionist say? kevin  Dear Bobby, Ref your website at http://www.venganza.org/ I sure would hate to be you on Judgment Day. You think God and the Bible are all a bunch of malarkey. Well, if that’s true, please explain why hundreds of Bible prophecies have already come true and are STILL unfolding before our very eyes…..

45 Responses to “Bobby The best or only”

1 2 3 6
  1. druidbros says:

The Bible has good science? Hmmm… lets see..

Oh in Leviticus 11:6 – the rabbit chews the cud. Wrong.

The Earth is flat….Wrong

The Earth is the center of the universe….Wrong

Evolution is wrong.Intellegent Design is right….Wrong Again.

Maybe you should stick to spiritual things and let the scientists discuss science. The Bible was not intended as a science book. And every time you try to make it one, you make yourself the fool.
    Matthew 22:21

2. this guys retarded says:

thats the stupidest thing iv ever heard
    you study the bible?
    go study a real book you idiot
    there are so many better things to do with your time
    the bible tells you how to live, nothing scientific
    go read the gospel of the FSM
    thats actually scientific

3. Nowtheworldhasmeaning says:

“Bobby The best or only evidence the evolutionist has is a picture of somebody’s imagination of an ape evolving into a man.”
    I’d like to put this guy up for a award, this has to be the most stupid, pig swilling, backwater, ill educated Christian of all, which is an amazing acheivement when you consider the competition.
    “I sure would hate to be you on Judgment Day.”
    hahahaha I’d hate to be YOU when you get your science exam results!

4. jesus christ says:

this guy is retarded. how has evolution, the study of how organisms change over time led to crisis. and no, hitler was never atheist. will judgement day be like it was in terminator III: rise of the machines?
    people like this are seriously retarded

5. nikkiee says:

“Many more millions of people died because of the teaching of Darwin, than all the religious wars of the world combined throughout history. With the likes of Hitler, Lenin the two shooters of Columbine High, all strong believers in evolution.”
    ????????
    Oh dear…..oh dear…no comment!

6. Penne says:

I did a project on Hitler in school and I don’t know why people keep saying he didn’t belive in God.Infact,the nutter thought that God spoke to him in a feild one day while he was in the German army and told him to lead the German people to glory or some such stuff, and that he would rule the world.(much like George Bush) It’s got to be in a book around here somewhere or at least on the net,I’ll rummage around and if I find it I’ll let you know.

7. Max Globs says:

Besides, he’s confusing Lenin with Stalin. Sorry, man, but I tend not to take people seriously when they don’t even know the history that they are using as evidence

8. Mad John Kidd says:

The guy is just parroting the same old shriveled creationist rhetoric of his forefathers. Regarding the archaeological evidence, I would like to see the journals on that because there is actually very little to confirm anything in the bible. Go figure.

1 2 3 6