Bobbie you are a cock

Published December 5th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

Bobbie you are a cock sucker;

I really needed help with some very heavy problems, and your piece of shit web site came up. Yes it was foolish to ask for help and guidance when things were so bad for me. Instead of finding something of value, I found you. You and your piece of shit web site interfered and gave me empty space. Be proud of yourself and eat shit and die. If I could find you right now, I would make that so. You are worthless trash in the scale of things. If you only tried to give something to the people who actually are so desperate that they would actually ask the question, ” God tell me what I should do” on the Internet, it could make a difference. So much for that idea. You do more harm with you nothingness that if you didn’t actually exist. I suggest you solve this problem with you existence. Make it stop.

Just a concerned viewer. And Yes, I am very pissed off. If you don’t like what I have said, just let me know where to find you. We can work it out. I have a feeling I will feel much better afterward.

George Esser – headhunting.net

30 Responses to “Bobbie you are a cock”

1. beastlt12 says:

Ahh haa haa haa
    I haven’t read this before but that was great. Very nice hate mail.
    Although I will have to say, that guy is nuts. Completely mentally disabled.
    RAmen

2. Alchemist says:

Yeah – thanks for reanimating a small thread Nikki – now that comments have been disabled on some of the newer ones we need all we can get :)
    Just took a little surf over to his web-site. He’s an IT recruitment consultant.
    “Be proud of yourself and eat shit and die. If I could find you right now, I would make that so.”
    Bet I can find you George (hur, hur, hur)

3. tkf says:

I think he googled “limp noodle” . . .

4. Thalassophobic Pie Rat says:

I think you guys are taking poor Mr Esser the wrong way here (so to speak). Though he’s trying his hardest to be a crazy man with a dirty poopy mouth, he’s still letting nuggets of profound wisdom slip through.

Everybody’s worthless pieces of trash [rubbish] in the grand scale of things. Who are any of us compared to His Noodleyness??

If only you had tried to give something to the people who actually are so desperate that they would actually ask the question, ”God tell me what I should do” on the Internet, it could make a difference. For example, if such a website existed, it could tell people that it doesn’t matter what they believe; stop trying to get someone else [the FSM] to solve all your problems for you.

I think this guy is waiting to be converted. He could be an avid supporter of everything Pastafarian. At the very least he might be a prophet for another new religion. Maybe hundreds of years after he dies there’ll be people wearing a model of him round their necks depicting his most painful moment.

5. Alchemist says:

I think Maxwell hit it in his November post.
    WTF is an IT recruitment bloke doing using the net to solve deep problems?
    What does he expect? You don’t go to NetDoctor when you have chest pain do you? If you do then you wont do it again!

6. ۞ says:

WTF is someone doing asking God for help.
    How many people believe in God but aren’t aware of his manifest indifference to peoples problems.
    Millions of people dying and suffering every day pray to him without recieving help.
    Why does this guy think he’s different?

7. PlagueChicken says:

this is where he wanted to go…

8. PlagueChicken says:

or perhaps this one…though this doesn’t much sound like the fundie kinda god that seems appealing to this fellow