Bobbie you are a cock

Published December 5th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

Bobbie you are a cock sucker;

I really needed help with some very heavy problems, and your piece of shit web site came up. Yes it was foolish to ask for help and guidance when things were so bad for me. Instead of finding something of value, I found you. You and your piece of shit web site interfered and gave me empty space. Be proud of yourself and eat shit and die. If I could find you right now, I would make that so. You are worthless trash in the scale of things. If you only tried to give something to the people who actually are so desperate that they would actually ask the question, ” God tell me what I should do” on the Internet, it could make a difference. So much for that idea. You do more harm with you nothingness that if you didn’t actually exist. I suggest you solve this problem with you existence. Make it stop.

Just a concerned viewer. And Yes, I am very pissed off. If you don’t like what I have said, just let me know where to find you. We can work it out. I have a feeling I will feel much better afterward.

George Esser – headhunting.net

30 Responses to “Bobbie you are a cock”

1 2 3 4
  1. dikkii says:

Can’t believe this guy put his website there.

2. Jenna says:

I know… You think he would be ashamed >.>

3. this guys retarded says:

hahahaha that idiot thinks that bobys gona go meet up with him?
    lol DONT DO IT BOBBY this guy is in some crazy emo shit
    hez gona rape you dude this is serious shit

4. maxwell says:

If you need so much help, and things are really bad for you, then why are you looking for spiritual answers on the web? Maybe you are in your pickle because you ain’t too bright? Thanks for the opinion though, you may pack it in your ass as you leave.

5. maxwell says:

And, you seem like the kind of fella who likes to blame everyone else for your problems. No wonder you have problems. But, because I feel sorry for you, and because I want to see this Bobby Henderson guy pay dearly for pouring salt on your wounds, I will tell you where to find him. I saw him playing in the road on the big highway near your place. He goes there at night. If you sneek out into the middle of the road (and wear dark colors as to not frighten him off) and wait, he will show up eventually. You will know him, he has big bright eyes and a loud “honking” voice. I hear he is susceptable to a running frontal assault. Good luck buddy!

6. Wench Nikkiee says:

“I really needed help with some very heavy problems, and your piece of shit web site came up.”
    Ummm….I wonder what he googled?

7. Dre says:

@Nikkiee:
    Just guessing here offcourse, but I think it is along the lines of “Heavy rash on appendage + Smells like a pirate” (which is pretty insulting actually, but let’s forgive him for that, the guy’s got issues…)

8. One-eyed Wonderkin says:

George sounds like he has some real issues. Maybe he should take it as noodly direction that he needed up at the CoFSM.
    Would he have been as pissed if he got a link to mosque or a synagogue?

1 2 3 4