Bobbie you are a cock

Published December 5th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

Bobbie you are a cock sucker;

I really needed help with some very heavy problems, and your piece of shit web site came up. Yes it was foolish to ask for help and guidance when things were so bad for me. Instead of finding something of value, I found you. You and your piece of shit web site interfered and gave me empty space. Be proud of yourself and eat shit and die. If I could find you right now, I would make that so. You are worthless trash in the scale of things. If you only tried to give something to the people who actually are so desperate that they would actually ask the question, ” God tell me what I should do” on the Internet, it could make a difference. So much for that idea. You do more harm with you nothingness that if you didn’t actually exist. I suggest you solve this problem with you existence. Make it stop.

Just a concerned viewer. And Yes, I am very pissed off. If you don’t like what I have said, just let me know where to find you. We can work it out. I have a feeling I will feel much better afterward.

George Esser – headhunting.net

30 Responses to “Bobbie you are a cock”

1. James D King of Pirates says:

i was having problems when i first came here to, this site has acceptance all around it, i am an atheist attending a catholic highschool because the only public one is to far and i am not very accepted, when i started to preach the FSM i actually made a few converts, it is grand and great, never insult it.

2. ME DUH says:

Yes, you really need some help with your very heavy problems.
    May the FSM be with you, my fellow human. (You are a human, aren’t you?)
    Peace, Love, and Pirates to all!
    RAmen.

3. Brendyn says:

You look onto the internet for your deep personal problems?

Good job.

4. Inge says:

Well, this posting is from 2005, so if Georgie hasn’t solved his personal problems by now, he probably doesn’t have computer access in the high security tract of the prison anyway. No point of trying to help this one now.
    Btw: Are we so well-loved all around now that hatemails from that date have to be warmed up in order to keep things spiffy???

5. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

If Georgie and his heavy problems haven’t returned, maybe he sought the answer somewhere else, like a cult in the South American jungles offering free Kool-Aid. I prefer beer and free thought, myself.

6. Inge says:

Poor 3rd world countries. As if Malaria and snakes weren’t enough to handle…