are you doing this to

Published December 5th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

are you doing this to get attention no one in there right mind will ever go to the fucking church of the flying spaghetti monster you dumb fucker i hope you die you piece of shit and burn in hell with your fucking god and how did you come up with this bullshit did you get raped in the ass to many times.

16 Responses to “are you doing this to”

1. Jenna says:

Umm…
    I hope you know that many people actually are apart of this
    >.>
    This is just stupid I see why everyone else ignored it.

2. Peter says:

Well, there’s nothing even really here to criticize, it’s just a string of curse words. It seems to me that many of those who write the more offensive hate mails are younger. What concerns me is that their parents are raising them to be so close-minded and violently opposed to anything that’s different; also, a sense of humor. Shit, if I talked that as a kid I’d have been grounded for weeks.

3. this guys retarded says:

wow thats prety messed up

4. ElmoTheStoner says:

Hey…’this guys retarded’..theres no god, ur insult to bobby isn’t impressing your ‘no-god’ or any1 else, can you understand that or is that too complicated?

5. jesus christ says:

oooooooo, i’m really scared

6. ButtJester says:

What a loving, tolerant religion he must believe in!!!!
    He should get together with this guy.

7. Moses says:

On the seventh day, God would have created punctuation marks. What a shame he must have been too knackered.
    May you be touched by His Noodly Appendage.

8. G says:

I’m afraid sir that nobody is going to take you seriously because you have no punctuation. Also, you are missing several question marks in your comment about my religion.
    I tell you what, I’ll correct it for you.

‘Are you doing this to get attention? No-one in there right mind will ever go to the fucking church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. You dumb fucker I hope you die you piece of shit and burn in hell with your fucking God. How did you come up with this bullshit, did you get raped in the ass too many times?’

There you go, thats what it would look like if it didnt suck.