LISTEN DUMBASS YOU THINK THAT

Published November 25th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

LISTEN DUMBASS YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE SO COOL BECAUSE YOU THINK SOME PUSSY SPAGHETTI MONSTER RULES THE FUCKING WORLD YOU STUPID FUCK YOU NEED TO FIND JESUS YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD TAKE MY ASS IN TO ON COMMING TRAFFIC AND LET EVERYBODY KILL YOUR ASS. AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO YOUR GOD THAT I DON’T FIND BECAUSE IF I DO I’M GOING TO JAM AN OAR UP YOUR ASS NEVER MIND I’M SURE YOUR HOMO BOYFRIEND DOES THAT ANYWAY YOU FUCKING DICK. DOES YOUR ASS HURT BECAUSE IF IT DOES THAT MEANS THAT AN OAR IS ALREADY BEEN IN THERE. AND IF I SEE THAT LAST SUPPER PICTURE AGIAN I’M GOING TO PUT ANOTHER OAR UP YOUR ASS AND YOUR GOING TO LOOK FUCKING STUPID WITH TWO OARS JAMMED UP YOUR ASS. YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR A PUSSY AND YOUR HOMO BOYFRIEND IS A PUSSY AND YOUR SISTERS A PUSSY AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE PUSSYS BUT YOUR MOMS NOT SHE A FUCKING IDIOT FOR HAVING YOUR ASS. MY GOD WOULD BITCH SLAP THE HELL OUT OF YOUR FUCKING PUSSY ASS GOD AND SEND THAT MOTHERFUCKER BACK TO HELL AND I HOPE YOU ARE WITH HIM SO YOU AND HIM CAN BURN FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIVES AND THEN YOUR FOLLOWERS WILL SEE WHAT A PUSSY YOUR GOD REALLY IS AND THEY WILL TURN TO MY GOD FOR AWNSERS ABOUT WHAT YOU DID AND I WILL TELL THEM THAT YOU WERE A FUCKING HOMO AND SO WAS YOUR GOD. AND IF YOU TRY YOUR SHIT IN HELL THE DEVIL WILL LIKE IT BECAUSE HE’S A FUCKING HOMO TO HIM AND YOUR GOD ARE FUCK HOMO’S TOGETHER AND THEY FUCK YOU UP THE ASS. GOD BLESS SIGNED CHARLES MCMURREY

188 Responses to “LISTEN DUMBASS YOU THINK THAT”

1. BrianTheCanuck says:

Oh… I forgot the big one! “Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself”-The late J.C.
    Apparrently Mr. Chuck wants to be with many “Homos” and have a boat oar rammed up his posterior… I think that’s a little weird, but to each their own…

2. AJ says:

Nurse! The patient has failed to take his sedatives again!

3. Fable says:

HEY I CAN WRITE IN CAPS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Listen hun, I know a thing or too about your dear Jesus, and I’m sure he doesn’t want his Christian Pal’s like yourself goin’ around shovin’ oars up peoples asses.

4. Wench Nikkiee says:

Fable……you mean it’s not in the holey book? I thought there may have been an oar reference in one of the latest versions.

5. Dr Plaid says:

Hey Charles, I have some news: Now don’t panic or anything, but you are gay. Everybody knows it. It’s no big deal, at least not here in the real world.

But of course, you live in a world all of your own, so I’m sure you know what you have to do. Just try to be considerate of others and don’t let the oars sticking out of your ass hit anybody else as you jump off the cliff.

Thanks!

6. moochie says:

@Dr Plaid: “don’t let the oars sticking out of your ass hit anybody else as you jump off the cliff”. Heh heh .. would it not be meet if he landed in silt and became fossilized? One can just imagine palaeontologists in the future finding the mysterious remains, unsure if they’ve discovered the missing link between man and Archaeopteryx. Oooo .. even better if they were Young Earth Creationists who thought they’d unearthed a ‘fallen angel’.

7. Wench Nikkiee says:

hahahaha…….
    RAmen

8. spider says:

I’m a little confused here. Good hate mail though, we’re probably providing a public service helping people work through their repressed rage generated by internal conflict with their homosexual tendancies. Although for self confessed homophobes they do seem preoccupied with arses (note UK spelling).
    My main point of confusion is why exactly they think we’d be bothered by being gay? it’s kind of like calling someone tall for an insult. more to the point if they truly believe, then their deity of choice is responsible for creating people that way – surely they should consider taking it up with him at the earliest opportunity. dont’t let us detain you from trying!