LISTEN DUMBASS YOU THINK THAT

Published November 25th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

LISTEN DUMBASS YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE SO COOL BECAUSE YOU THINK SOME PUSSY SPAGHETTI MONSTER RULES THE FUCKING WORLD YOU STUPID FUCK YOU NEED TO FIND JESUS YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD TAKE MY ASS IN TO ON COMMING TRAFFIC AND LET EVERYBODY KILL YOUR ASS. AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO YOUR GOD THAT I DON’T FIND BECAUSE IF I DO I’M GOING TO JAM AN OAR UP YOUR ASS NEVER MIND I’M SURE YOUR HOMO BOYFRIEND DOES THAT ANYWAY YOU FUCKING DICK. DOES YOUR ASS HURT BECAUSE IF IT DOES THAT MEANS THAT AN OAR IS ALREADY BEEN IN THERE. AND IF I SEE THAT LAST SUPPER PICTURE AGIAN I’M GOING TO PUT ANOTHER OAR UP YOUR ASS AND YOUR GOING TO LOOK FUCKING STUPID WITH TWO OARS JAMMED UP YOUR ASS. YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR A PUSSY AND YOUR HOMO BOYFRIEND IS A PUSSY AND YOUR SISTERS A PUSSY AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE PUSSYS BUT YOUR MOMS NOT SHE A FUCKING IDIOT FOR HAVING YOUR ASS. MY GOD WOULD BITCH SLAP THE HELL OUT OF YOUR FUCKING PUSSY ASS GOD AND SEND THAT MOTHERFUCKER BACK TO HELL AND I HOPE YOU ARE WITH HIM SO YOU AND HIM CAN BURN FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIVES AND THEN YOUR FOLLOWERS WILL SEE WHAT A PUSSY YOUR GOD REALLY IS AND THEY WILL TURN TO MY GOD FOR AWNSERS ABOUT WHAT YOU DID AND I WILL TELL THEM THAT YOU WERE A FUCKING HOMO AND SO WAS YOUR GOD. AND IF YOU TRY YOUR SHIT IN HELL THE DEVIL WILL LIKE IT BECAUSE HE’S A FUCKING HOMO TO HIM AND YOUR GOD ARE FUCK HOMO’S TOGETHER AND THEY FUCK YOU UP THE ASS. GOD BLESS SIGNED CHARLES MCMURREY

188 Responses to “LISTEN DUMBASS YOU THINK THAT”

1. Nowtheworldhasmeaning says:

“TWO OARS JAMMED UP YOUR ASS”
    One of the best lines ever, no doubt he is considered a geniuos debater within church circles.

2. Alchemist says:

Probably on the Mass debating team. Sorry

3. Davey Jones' Hacker says:

Well, it has to be said, going around jamming oars up people’s butts is almost certainly a very effective way of widening the circle of one’s friends (in a manner of speaking) :-)

4. Alchemist says:

Hahaha. Like it.

5. leave my spaghetti alone says:

Hey Charles, id just like to say on behalf of all of my friends, christian, jewish, muslim, agnostic and athiest, “shut the hell up!” Of course he’d look like an idiot with two oars up his ass, but what would you look like as the person doing the ramming, anyway, have fun explaining to jesus why the stupid motherfuckers down here on earth need to find him when you get to those pearlies, peace out dude :-)

6. Davey Jones' Hacker says:

Having given the original posting a thorough re-read, I am now so terrified that Christian thugs will abuse my poor ringpiece with oars that I am going to have to institute a “shoot first, search the cold corpses for evidence of oar-possession later” policy.
    I wonder how it’d play in court?
    Prosecution: Please tell the court why you executed every last member of the congregation on that fateful morning, Mr Davey.
    Me: Certainly I will, lad. ‘Twas because I was greatly afeared that if I didn’t give ‘em broadsides first, they’d savage me death-star with oars, yer honour! I was what yer’d call traumatised, see. I’d been threatened by Christians on numerous occasions, whilst goin’ about discharging me duties as a pirate. They’re all oar perverts, I tells ‘ee! Yarrrr!
    D’you think full pirate regalia might put me in contempt of court, though?

7. Alchemist says:

Saucy – I thing they’re going on a boating weekend in December. I’d give it a miss though.

8. BrianTheCanuck says:

To Mr. McChristian
    I’m not too sure about this, correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t Jesus preach about tolerance, forgiving the transgressions of others, love thy neighbor, judge not, and all that. Might I humbly suggest you take a look at your own faith and re-evalute your position in it? You are hate filled, ignorant, and your use of fuck as a verb, prounoun, noun, adjective, etc. is simply sad. And if I was a Christian I would be embarrassed as hell to have someone as vocal as you representing me!
    As for your talk about all of us going to hell, don’t worry Chuckles, we’ll save ya seat, because with all that psuedotough talk of violence and hate Ol’ Mr. Splitfoot is gonna get you long before he considers me.