LISTEN DUMBASS YOU THINK THAT

Published November 25th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

LISTEN DUMBASS YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE SO COOL BECAUSE YOU THINK SOME PUSSY SPAGHETTI MONSTER RULES THE FUCKING WORLD YOU STUPID FUCK YOU NEED TO FIND JESUS YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. IF I WERE YOU I WOULD TAKE MY ASS IN TO ON COMMING TRAFFIC AND LET EVERYBODY KILL YOUR ASS. AND YOU BETTER PRAY TO YOUR GOD THAT I DON’T FIND BECAUSE IF I DO I’M GOING TO JAM AN OAR UP YOUR ASS NEVER MIND I’M SURE YOUR HOMO BOYFRIEND DOES THAT ANYWAY YOU FUCKING DICK. DOES YOUR ASS HURT BECAUSE IF IT DOES THAT MEANS THAT AN OAR IS ALREADY BEEN IN THERE. AND IF I SEE THAT LAST SUPPER PICTURE AGIAN I’M GOING TO PUT ANOTHER OAR UP YOUR ASS AND YOUR GOING TO LOOK FUCKING STUPID WITH TWO OARS JAMMED UP YOUR ASS. YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR A PUSSY AND YOUR HOMO BOYFRIEND IS A PUSSY AND YOUR SISTERS A PUSSY AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ARE PUSSYS BUT YOUR MOMS NOT SHE A FUCKING IDIOT FOR HAVING YOUR ASS. MY GOD WOULD BITCH SLAP THE HELL OUT OF YOUR FUCKING PUSSY ASS GOD AND SEND THAT MOTHERFUCKER BACK TO HELL AND I HOPE YOU ARE WITH HIM SO YOU AND HIM CAN BURN FOR THE REST OF YOUR FUCKING LIVES AND THEN YOUR FOLLOWERS WILL SEE WHAT A PUSSY YOUR GOD REALLY IS AND THEY WILL TURN TO MY GOD FOR AWNSERS ABOUT WHAT YOU DID AND I WILL TELL THEM THAT YOU WERE A FUCKING HOMO AND SO WAS YOUR GOD. AND IF YOU TRY YOUR SHIT IN HELL THE DEVIL WILL LIKE IT BECAUSE HE’S A FUCKING HOMO TO HIM AND YOUR GOD ARE FUCK HOMO’S TOGETHER AND THEY FUCK YOU UP THE ASS. GOD BLESS SIGNED CHARLES MCMURREY

188 Responses to “LISTEN DUMBASS YOU THINK THAT”

1. robert says:

that does not sound a very christian thing to say oh here to piss you off more…
    EXAMPLES OF CHRISTIANS WHO REALLY SUCK

A Christian’s Guide To Small Arms (http://www.frii.com/~gosplow/cgsa.html)
    Ummm…the title says it all. This is an link to an actual self-professed Christian who is selling a book telling just want kind of weaponry God WANTS them to buy.

Strategy To Stop Legalized Abortion (http://www.christiangallery.com/strategy.html)
    Even those of you who may disagree with abortion may be SHOCKED at this site. Basically, the strategy is to secede from the US via nuclear warfare. This is not a joke.

Creators’ Rights’ Party Song Site (http://www.christiangallery.com/songsite.html)
    This would just be funny if it didn’t express so much hate. A man who seems to be under the impression that he has some sort of musical talent sings “christian” songs in Real Audio. I’m sorry!

Jack Chick (http://www.revolting.com/1.2/chick/chick.html)
    You know those little comics you find on subways? Here’s info on the psycho himself.

List of People Murdered By God (http://www.psnw.com/~punx/ed/listgod.html)
    There are thousands listed…and thats only the ones ACTUALLY DOCUMENTED in the BIBLE !

The Christian Horror Picture Show (http://www.paranoia.com/~wcs/contents.htm)
    Drawings, photos, and representations of nasty things the Christian Church has done over the centuries.

2. Django says:

… And They Fuck You Up the Ass. God Bless, Indeed!

3. OLO says:

….wait…you’re saying… your imaginary friend’s gonna beat up our imaginary friend? STFU!!! Our imaginary friend is BETTER!!! LOSER!!! your imaginary friend just lost the game, sucker…

4. Low Level Orc says:

It looks like someone has an oar fetish.

I counted forty-eight accounts of obscene language, threats, and general un-Christian actions.

I’m not going to dissect your arguement because, for one, it’s not an arguement. It’s a series of caps lock’d threats that really don’t make much sense.

And unlike you, I don’t fear my fellow men who like their fellow men. What they do with their oar fetishes doesn’t concern me.

If I felt you were worth it, I’d have you arrested for online harassment. After that rant of yours you would be fired from the burger joint you work at, likely discommunicated from whatever twisted church that created you, and I would personally make sure that it shows up on national television.

But you’re not worth it.

5. Vesuvius says:

u pastafarians are morons. your only insults to us christians are that we use bad grammar. come up with some real insults bud

• NorCalGnocchi says:

“you” has a “y” and an “o” in it….just sayin…

• I.E. says:

How about your horrible discrimination?
      In general, that is.
      I know some very reasonable Christians, but when you initiate the attack on another religion don’t complain about how you get shot down.

6. turboguppy says:

Ah, the naked hate of the religion of love.

7. Adam Beck says:

What the hell is this crap??? You guys should all just shut up GOD DOES NOT RESPECT YOUR ACTIONS TO ONE ANOTHER.

8. orland killer says:

hey!you!would you get the way into the death? bitch. i’ll show you how that is. if you give me a chance ,i’ll make you! you’d better to watch it. how ’bout give me your name & where you’ve been? you think you’re the boss, right? how dare you…, son of a bitch! you shut fuck off!! got it?