Post this B*TCH Hey you

Published October 12th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

Post this B*TCH Hey you ateist son of a b***h, you are a big A*****E! If this is a joke, you are so GAY. You know that you have pissed the hell out of a christian when I start cussing. You are so full of sh*t; how can you believe all this crap. Pardon my french, but you are such a big jacka$$ for believing this bullsh*t.Come on, dumb***, do you seriously think that a pile of s**t, sorry, spagetti would fly around and create a mountain, trees, and a midget??!! God created you and all of your “followers” and he can take you out just like that. You sound alot like what happened to satan. You and all of your followers are the ones that will go to hell. Just remember, WWJD Michael Hearn Go ahead…mock God. It’s one thing not to believe; it’s quite another to mock those who do.

Sad that one day you’ll be before the Lord, on your knees begging for forgiveness and a second chance.

All I can do is feel pity for you and pray that at some point you’ll have a conversion of heart; hopefully before it is too late.

Ray Bond

Atlanta

42 Responses to “Post this B*TCH Hey you”

1. Starbuckaneer says:

I th*nk he sh*uld als* inc**de f**tno*es w*th t*e a*t*r*sks.
    *you’re an idiot
    *you’re still an idiot
    *you’re not getting any less idiot-ish
    *you spell it like this B-I-T-C-H. (I learned how to spell it early, I had to put my name on my school papers, you know.)
    *asterisks are pretty, but maybe other symbols are in order… %&*#^%!@#*%)(#*@&@

2. The Aussie says:

Gary, please remember, if ID is implemented, the end product are people like Bush, but the USA is not the only place where this occurs.
    Oh yeah, and its probably not that nice to call the people who run Mexico, Panama, Equador et al neanderthals. After all, Mexicans are people too!

3. The Aussie says:

With cool hats

4. Nikkiee says:

And tequila

5. Nikkiee says:

S!r*y, I m@^nt T%q*~l#
    RAm:)

6. Nikkiee says:

Spooky. Some of the letters in my post turned blue. A message from his noodliness perhaps?

7. One Eyed Jack says:

The @ made them blue. EMAILME@HOTPIRATES.ORG. See? On second thought, I like your explanation better. Noodly hijinks be afoot!

8. J says:

It’s because the ‘@’ is clearly a character written in Alphabetti Spaghetti. ‘Tis the alpha of the NoodLord’s holy scripture. A revel@tion in every can.
    Oh, P.S. – I’m *still* not dead, bizarrely. Although, it was early in the am here when I wrote that post, so there’s still a chance that He’s waiting until tonight to lay down some smiting.
    Thanks for the prayer, Nickiee. Y’re a rare sweet soul and a fair heart, so y’are.
    R@men