Post this B*TCH Hey you

Published October 12th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

Post this B*TCH Hey you ateist son of a b***h, you are a big A*****E! If this is a joke, you are so GAY. You know that you have pissed the hell out of a christian when I start cussing. You are so full of sh*t; how can you believe all this crap. Pardon my french, but you are such a big jacka$$ for believing this bullsh*t.Come on, dumb***, do you seriously think that a pile of s**t, sorry, spagetti would fly around and create a mountain, trees, and a midget??!! God created you and all of your “followers” and he can take you out just like that. You sound alot like what happened to satan. You and all of your followers are the ones that will go to hell. Just remember, WWJD Michael Hearn Go ahead…mock God. It’s one thing not to believe; it’s quite another to mock those who do.

Ray Bond

Atlanta

42 Responses to “Post this B*TCH Hey you”

1 2 3 6
  1. Nostradomus says:

“Hey you ateist son of a b***h, you are a big A*****E”

You poor, bigoted, derogatory fool.
    Also idiot.

2. Mythos says:

“Sad that one day you’ll be before the Lord, on your knees begging for forgiveness and a second chance.
    All I can do is feel pity for you and pray that at some point you’ll have a conversion of heart; hopefully before it is too late.”

Personally as far as I am concerned if the Christian god exists he can kiss my ass. You see if there is any truth to the bible in regards to the god and Satan it plainly shows that it is “god” not Satan who is evil & sadistic. No where in the bible did Satan ever lie or deceive humans, it was always “god” who lied continually deceiving those who followed him and torturing them in various ways. As such I would never bow down before such a being and beg for anything, let alone its pathetic forgiveness.

3. Katie says:

U r rite Ray i believe u 100%..u people on here are so gay u guys need 2 grow up.GOD is real and hes the 1 whos created us.who do u think made the bible.people who have met god thats who!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye Ray,thanx for the saying this website aint rite at all

4. Chich says:

Hey now! Seems that truly there is no devil. It *is* just god when he’s drunk, and here we have a major disciple (or two) to prove just that.

The wisdom of glorious noodlyness clears the mists.

5. Pasta Dorby says:

Didn’t Jesus say something about treating others with respect no matter what their beliefs were, what their opinions were etc etc. In fact, I believe jesus was all about Forgiveness and understanding… hmmmm

Looks like you’re going on a fast ride down under… and I dont mean Australia ;)

Ciao

6. raych says:

i’ve never been ashamed to be a christian, because i know that we’re all people and prone to doing dumb shit from time to time. but tonight i have been pushed to my limits, not by this site (which i think is funny, and if you really, truly, genuinely believe in the fsm, good on ya) but by the christians that have posted their ignorance and hate. jesus never forced anyone to believe, but let them follow him or not, as they would. so i’m sorry. i’m sorry for all of you who have had to read this, and for whom the already-tainted image of a christian has been further stained, and i’m sorry for all those that have posted their idiot, illogical, poorly-spelled arguments for having completely missed the boat of what jesus was getting at. understand that there are those of us out here who are intelligent enough to realize that our faith in god lacks proof, or it would be no faith at all.
    also, ray bond from atlanta, if you mean ‘bitch,’ say ‘bitch.’ you won’t get any closer to heaven by asterixing your swears.

7. Kevin says:

“WWJD” Well, I don’t know what he WOULD do (beyond using proper grammar), but I can think of a few things he WOULDN’T do:

1) Call people who believed in something else names, and cuss them out.
    2) Vote Republican.
    3) Carry a gun.
    4) Complain about “the hell” being pissed out of him. I’d think that’d be a good thing, wouldn’t that make you more heavenly?

8. The Sharpie Wizard says:

Have you ever noticed that the more a Christian on this site claims to hate us the worse his/her grammar seems to get? It baffles the muffins out of me.

I do so appreciate those such as raych who are not only a strong believe in their cause, but tolerant and acceptant of those of others. It is the overzealous ‘fundies’ that are the bane of religions world-wide.

1 2 3 6