Hello, During the past few

Published October 12th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

Hello,

During the past few weeks it has come to my knowledge that there is a religion of the flying spaghetti monster. if he is so real why is there no veidence supporting the fact that he is real. i have decided to do some research myself and since l am a catholic i do not beleive in your shit. you fucken faggots. i think ur a fucken dumb arse that cant find a job so u decided to make a shit arse religion.and if your god is so real why wont he help one of his fellow followers that i bashed. in conclusion fuck you bobby. so please send me some eevidence of this flying spaghetti monster. -wango mango

16 Responses to “Hello, During the past few”

1. Peter Popoff says:

“captian gustav shortypants Aug 28th, 2007 at 6:00 pm

” if he is so real why is there no eveidence supporting the fact that he is real ” the same could be said about god”
    Charts! FSM has Charts!
    What does god have?

2. Rowdiest Wench says:

@ PP – Just a Smite button, best I can tell. Charts are wayyyyy better than that! BTW, should we alert the crew that this old thread got revived and it’s nice and short? :)))

3. Red Dutchpasta Wench says:

I’m alerted Rowdiest. At least I can post again!

4. DreamsOfYore says:

Wango Mango? Anyway, we all have a right to believe in what we wish. And i show you evidence of a flying spaghetti monster if you can prove Jesus really was the son of god. Or just some loony that hears voices.

5. El Peatieablo says:

1: You are catholic… your religion has far less evidence than FSMism
    2: “if your god is so real why wont he help one of his fellow followers that i bashed” Haha! You admit that the FSM has supernatural powers, namely, the ability to follow himself. Victory!
    3: Does your priest know about this “bashing”? Or perhaps he was in on it, this doesn’t seem unreasonable given the past history of christians.

6. James D King of Pirates says:

There is evidence, its called PASTA.

7. smurfs 3d movie says:

you have brought up a very fantastic details , thanks for the post.

8. flags of the us says:

I found a site yesteday that appeared much similar to this, are everyone positive another person is not duplicating this website?