GOD is the third element

Published October 5th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

GOD is the third element of existence.” GOD is the Soul and the Consciousness of The Universe (and the soul cannot be harmed by any form of matter and energy, and the-soul doesn’t die). The Soul of GOD is the invisible “existence-field-ether” that saturates into and throughout matter, energy, and living existence; to stabilize it; to design and create with it; and to control its natural state of chaos and disorder. Matter and energy is the “canvas” that GOD creates upon, GOD joined matter and energy together to create life, and GOD created humankind to become His Authority over life and the living things he created here. Humankind is created to be unified and connected with everything, including GOD. As a living soul/consciousness, humankind can define our own soul as an invisible entity that is the information-processing activity of our brain, that gives us the ability to understand everything, that gives us our ability of idea imagination; and, our soul does create our own unique character and individuality. When we evolve our conscious-mind to give value to the higher elements of love, faith, and belief, we will discover that GOD has been there waiting for humankind to give value to HIS-Love for us. Humankind is a living-consciousness, the Garden of Eden was Heaven on earth, and if humankind will do what GOD would do, if GOD was here, we will become GOD’S Living-Self, in reality. What Humankind should become, is what GOD is, because we are supposed to be the-proof of the existence of GOD!

114 Responses to “GOD is the third element”

1. Wench Nikkiee says:

@Mad John.
    ‘Ooooh, you said “naked DNA” on the KS Board thread.’
    Oh dear…hahaha
    I think I remembered reading some of this Chopra guys posts on the Dawkins or FSM threads. But the poster name Mathews sticks in my mind though. Maybe he is a devotee of same rubbish? Couldn’t read through all his posts though, (as I didn’t use enough anti-melt prior!) so I don’t know if it is the same spout or not.
    PZ Myers comments about the anti-science made me sure I’ve read some of the posts (somewhere) though.
    RAmen

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

though….though….though?? I think I may be a little sunstruck tonight.
    RAmen

3. Mad John Kidd says:

No worries, I knew what you meant…though.

RAmen

4. Jon E says:

@ Wench Nikkiee
    Dec 12th, 2006 at 4:37 pm
    ‘Oh….can’t resist! Magic mushrooms (psilocybin) alter ones consciousness/ awareness of ones soul. Is this god of yours a mushroom?’

As I understand it certain bits of the bibel were written under the influence of mind altering substances, Revelations being the obvious one. A lot of the other stuff that makes no sense was probably also written while high as a kite.

5. Wench Nikkiee says:

Yeah Jon E
    It’s funny how every generation thinks they are the ones who invented mind altering drugs. My father told me that when he was over in places like Borneo, during WWII,
    that natives had posts clad in hemp which they lit. The posts just smouldered away continuously. Probably kept the mosquitoes away too! Poppies have been fairly popular down through the ages as well. I saw ‘History of the World: Part 1′ and the Romans were doing it there too. ;)

6. Wench Nikkiee says:

Also, both Daytura and Peyote are known to evoke visions of netherworld entities.
    Just about every mind/conscious altering substancce is associated with it’s own characteristic effect on us monkeys.

7. Mad John Kidd says:

Most use of psychoactive substances by primitive cultures have occurred among shamanistic peoples that were experiencing a serious decline in their way of life; such as the threat of more advanced civilizations encroaching on their habitat. It was usually seen as a last resort into finding a way to preserve their dying culture. The use of said substances became more prevelant as civilizations became more agrarian and the development of leisure time .

RAmen

8. Beastly Rich says:

wow, I see someone read the necronomicon over this one. I wish the fuddies and spiritual bullshitters would have the common decency to send us some more bollocks to slater, then we wouldn’t be reduced to this