BTW, before you get on

Published October 16th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

BTW, before you get on your high horse, I am a University Educated Scientist.

Bobby,

NOT ONLY ARE you AN IDIOT!!!……

you ARE ONE OF THE MOST STUPID IDIOTS THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD OF!!!

CONGRATULATIONS FOR SUCH RECOGNITION! you SHOULD BE PROUD OF yourself!… you PROBABLY ARE!

NOW, DON’T you FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED SOMETHING OF GREAT VALUE TO THE WORLD?

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PEOPLE LIKE you TO SEE THAT THERE ARE OTHER STUPID PEOPLE LIKE you!

you ARE AN IDIOT! you PROBABLY HAVE TAKEN THIS AS A COMPLIMENT! OFN

24 Responses to “BTW, before you get on”

1. Alchemist says:

“I like people bumping the old threads :)”
    This is so funny :) “Right! You won’t give us new threads to play with eh? We’ll find our own!”
    Hahahahahahaha!
    RAmen CA, RAmen!

2. Booty says:

Has Angryy been invited to our non-existant secret club yet, Alchemist?

3. Alchemist says:

Don’t think so Booty – you have the power if you like :) Use my email btw – at least that way I’m the only one to get spam (some of it’s bloody funny too :) )

4. El Peatieablo says:

“BTW, before you get on your high horse, I am a University Educated Scientist.”
    I would love to see that degree. I’ll probably see it at about the same time I see this “god” I keep hearing about, seeing as neither of them exist.

5. luke says:

this hole FSM crap is about as funny as scientology

6. Etay says:

I am a University Educated Scientist.
    I can tell you aren’t, just by the way you type. Go try fooling someone else.

7. iamareplicant says:

This is so funny, and true, that it hurts.

Here is the cool thing. The people who actually believe in “god” are so utterly devoid of critical thinking that they actually don’t get it, like, “hey, what the heck is THIS all about? These idiots beleive that god is made of pasta. Blasphemy! What fools!”

They cannot see that he FSM and their god…oh shit, nevermind. They wont even understand this comment.

But thank you for the funniest thing i have seen in a long time. However, personally, i worship oatmeal.

See, since I believe in it (oatmeal with cinnamon), it therefore has power. When good things happen, it is because of my oatmeal, and because I believe my oatmeal has powers, therefore what happens is real and a result of my belief in oatmeal. When bad things happen, my oatmeal is testing my faith in it. It says,”I am omnipotent. I am god. The world has good and bad things because i made it so. When bad things happen, this is to be sure that you actually believe in me. The weak would logically put 2 and 2 together and realize they are worshiping a bowl of oatmeal. But you, you, you faithful person, you believe.” And when nothing happens, that is my oatmeal forcing me to wait for more good and bad things to happen because, since I believe in oatmeal, oatmeal works like this.

See?

8. El Peatieablo says:

@iamareplicant
    Even though that last bit is against my religion (and therefore clearly false) it was actually quite well thought out. Bravo.
    Wow, does anybody else think it’s sad that I’ve been living with fundies for so long that I get so exited by a logical argument about religion? Really, I should be expecting that people think before the talk.