BTW, before you get on

Published October 16th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

BTW, before you get on your high horse, I am a University Educated Scientist.

Bobby,

NOT ONLY ARE you AN IDIOT!!!……

you ARE ONE OF THE MOST STUPID IDIOTS THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD OF!!!

NOW, DON’T you FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED SOMETHING OF GREAT VALUE TO THE WORLD?

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PEOPLE LIKE you TO SEE THAT THERE ARE OTHER STUPID PEOPLE LIKE you!

you ARE AN IDIOT! you PROBABLY HAVE TAKEN THIS AS A COMPLIMENT! OFN

24 Responses to “BTW, before you get on”

1 2 3
  1. Nick says:

“CONGRATULATIONS FOR SUCH RECOGNITION! you SHOULD BE PROUD OF yourself!… you PROBABLY ARE!

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PEOPLE LIKE you”

Thank you.
    We are proud, and we do feel like we’ve contributed.
    It was very thoughtful of you to write this letter.

2. IRememberYouFromMyCloset says:

@ Scientist

Is your University funded by fisher price because the last person I remember using so many Caps Locked letter was my 8 year old sister.

Also is “idiot” a scientific term or does it just substantiate my earlier hypothesis.
    Ramen

3. J says:

@ IRememberYouFromMyCloset
    ‘Is your University funded by fisher price’
    Ha-harrrrrrrr! Ye have a cutlass-sharp wit thar, me hearty!
    RAmen

4. Homo narrans says:

I see that this “scientist” has conveniantly refrained from giving ANY reasons (decent or otherwise) as to why he believes Bobby is an idiot.

SHOUTING THINGS VERY LOUD DOES NOT MAKE THEM TRUE! IT ONLY SHOWS MORE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE WRONG!!!

5. Commodore Angryy says:

Actually, idiot is a scientifically recognised term. proving that bobby has an iq less than 40 may be a difficult task though…

6. DutchPastaGuy says:

@IRememberYouFromMyCloset
    “Is your University funded by fisher price”
    I would guess his ‘university’ would be Liberty College, the place that the late Jerry Falwell started. Somehow they got accreditation to hand out academic diplomas. So miracles do happen after all. FSM be praised for that.
    The original poster claims to be a scientist. Well, there is one scientist then that I am very unhappy about to be in the same boat with.

7. Commodore Angryy says:

RAmen Dutchy

8. Booty says:

I realise is it a bit late for this question – but what is with the random capitalisation and not? – none of the “you”‘s are capitalised – how odd!
    I like people bumping the old threads :)

1 2 3