BTW, before you get on

Published October 16th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

BTW, before you get on your high horse, I am a University Educated Scientist.

Bobby,

NOT ONLY ARE you AN IDIOT!!!……

you ARE ONE OF THE MOST STUPID IDIOTS THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD OF!!!

CONGRATULATIONS FOR SUCH RECOGNITION! you SHOULD BE PROUD OF yourself!… you PROBABLY ARE!

NOW, DON’T you FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED SOMETHING OF GREAT VALUE TO THE WORLD?

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PEOPLE LIKE you TO SEE THAT THERE ARE OTHER STUPID PEOPLE LIKE you!

you ARE AN IDIOT! you PROBABLY HAVE TAKEN THIS AS A COMPLIMENT! OFN

24 Responses to “BTW, before you get on”

1. tewlyWaityTat says:

I’d prefer reading in my native language, because my knowledge of your languange is no so well. But it was interesting! Look for some my links:

2. Caveat Lector says:

Wow, well I hope bobby eats alot before talking to you… persuant to I’d really rather you didn’t #5 “I’d really rather you didn’t challenge the bigoted, misogynistic, hateful ideas of others on an empty stomach. Eat, then go after the bitches. “

3. James D King of Pirates says:

For a university educated person you sure have bad grammer, try turing caps lock off.

4. ME DUH says:

@ Homo narrans:
    Absolutely true. (And I’m not shouting.)
    What more is there to say than what he (or she) said?

5. How can I Stop Foreclosure says:

Great information about the economy, I enjoy your blog and look forward to more information.

6. Joel says:

LOUD NOISES!!!!
    RAmen

7. NoodlyTouched says:

University educated scientist? Guessing that now a days any idiot that learns basic physics such as circular motion can be considered a “scientist”

8. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Educated or not, scientist or not, this poster was (7 years old?) a moron. Aside from the name calling, he did not list a single argument or objection.

Hey, university-educated scientist (as opposed to trade school scientist?), what have YOU contributed?