This is crazy… I hope

Published September 1st, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

This is crazy… I hope to god no one believes this at all… What magic crack you on dude? lol

YOU are a freak! Oh a DUMB one at that! You don’t know anything about intelligent design, (mainly because it takes an intelligent being to understand). I guess that leaves you out! – Greg Kent

Hi Bobby, I am totally receptive to your way of hiding from the truth. Till I had a real GOD encounter I thought…….well, nothing like you. I pray the next time you eat Italian you will have a revelation by the Holy Spirit. Be Blessed, JB

The problem you people have is that your understanding of theory doesn’t make sense. Basically you understand the universe coming into existance by “chance”. The thing that gets me is that you can’t show me a handfull of chance anymore than I can “prove” or show you God. Your theory basically states that, in a sense that a magician pulled a rabbit out of his hat without a rabbit, a hat, or even the magician himself. That’s really a great idea that can be proven??? When did this process stop? why aren’t the monkey’s at the zoo walking out to buy a house and get married and the rest? Where are the creatures coming out of the water to become the next “link” Why are so many evolution scientists leaving the Darwinian view of evolution, because it’s true? Look at the complexity of your body, the formation of stars in constellations above, the way nature works in itself when we don’t scew it up. How did that happen by “chance” Believe it or don’t, whatever, but both are based on a “faith”. One a faith in nothing, the other in the creator of all. My children were born (creation formed by 2 loving parent’s in the way described in the Bible) not evolved form stuff I grew in the pond outback that became a monkey, then my child. Can I explain it all? no,(that’s why it’s faith) but your ideas in evolution don’t make sense either and take just as much faith.

30 Responses to “This is crazy… I hope”

1. Wench Nikkiee says:

I just checked the date. September 1 2005. Old posts!

2. Mad John Kidd says:

H. narrans

Hahaha…good point.

3. Penne says:

Osteriches don’t really bury their heads in the sand,they just lower them to the ground to look like more like a short tree or some shrubby grass.I think Jon E made a good point about sueing someone though,but possibly the church,not god. I also think I’ve heard of a case where someone did that not to long ago.

4. One Eyed Jack says:

Wench Nikkiee,
    Ye be quotin’ me now lass? Truly I be flattered.
    OEJ

5. Wench Nikkiee says:

Yes OEJ and I meant to name you because I clearly remembered the post.

6. Wench Nikkiee says:

I think I remembered for the apparent amount of angst contained in the words.

7. Sherry says:

“My children were born (creation formed by 2 loving parent’s in the way described in the Bible) not evolved form stuff I grew in the pond outback that became a monkey, then my child.”
    I was wondering if anyone here has Mr. Darwin’s formular for growing children this way?

8. Jon E says:

Suing God has been done. They made a film about it with Billy Connelly. Ok so I stole the idea. Still not a bad idea. If these people want to claim that God created as we are, then that logic means that God is liable for all the faults in his products. If you bought a car and it broke down before the warranty ran out you’d expect the manufacturer to do something about it. On this logic if there is a God then he’s liable for the fualty design and manufacture of the human species. Their must be someone out there stupid enough to take the challenge if enough people get to gether as a class action suit and sue God.