This is crazy… I hope

Published September 1st, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

This is crazy… I hope to god no one believes this at all… What magic crack you on dude? lol

YOU are a freak! Oh a DUMB one at that! You don’t know anything about intelligent design, (mainly because it takes an intelligent being to understand). I guess that leaves you out! – Greg Kent

Hi Bobby, I am totally receptive to your way of hiding from the truth. Till I had a real GOD encounter I thought…….well, nothing like you. I pray the next time you eat Italian you will have a revelation by the Holy Spirit. Be Blessed, JB

The problem you people have is that your understanding of theory doesn’t make sense. Basically you understand the universe coming into existance by “chance”. The thing that gets me is that you can’t show me a handfull of chance anymore than I can “prove” or show you God. Your theory basically states that, in a sense that a magician pulled a rabbit out of his hat without a rabbit, a hat, or even the magician himself. That’s really a great idea that can be proven??? When did this process stop? why aren’t the monkey’s at the zoo walking out to buy a house and get married and the rest? Where are the creatures coming out of the water to become the next “link” Why are so many evolution scientists leaving the Darwinian view of evolution, because it’s true? Look at the complexity of your body, the formation of stars in constellations above, the way nature works in itself when we don’t scew it up. How did that happen by “chance” Believe it or don’t, whatever, but both are based on a “faith”. One a faith in nothing, the other in the creator of all. My children were born (creation formed by 2 loving parent’s in the way described in the Bible) not evolved form stuff I grew in the pond outback that became a monkey, then my child. Can I explain it all? no,(that’s why it’s faith) but your ideas in evolution don’t make sense either and take just as much faith.

30 Responses to “This is crazy… I hope”

1 2 3 4
  1. Alexa Mancha says:

man, I bet that your shoe size is bigger than your IQ.

2. Not Me says:

Looks more to me like you can’t explain anything.

3. Jon E says:

If God made me then I want to know if I can sue him for my bad eyesight and poorly designed back.

Maybe this is the answer. If the creationists really believe they are designed and built by God and God is perfect, then we should get to sue God for all the crap design in the human body. There must be one of them stupid enough to take the bait if someone tries it.

4. Coleoptera says:

Looks to me like someone’s science teacher wasn’t very good at passing on basic concepts of scientific method. It also seems that someone is entirely ignorant of evolutionary theory.
    “My children were born (creation formed by 2 loving parent’s in the way described in the Bible) not evolved form stuff I grew in the pond outback that became a monkey, then my child.”
    When Ernst Haeckel said “ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny” I am pretty sure he didn’t mean that babies crawl out of back yard ponds.

5. Jon E says:

These people are little better than osteriches with their heads buried in the sand to avoid things that they don’t like. If they ever took a really good look at what they claim to believe in they would be very scared. How many atrocities does it require for them to realise that all they have ever done is give power to people who can’t get it any other way and should never be allowed any in the first place.

6. Wench Nikkiee says:

As a wise pirate once said “Oh the ignorance…make it stop, please make it stop.”
    You people are funny though, even though your ignorance is really sad.
    RAmen

7. Mad John Kidd says:

Ah yes, the old “by chance” ploy.

So let me see if I get this straight. Since YOU don’t understand the theory of evolution, WE must take it on faith? Ooookay, I’ll bite.

Yes, evolution contains an element of chance. It also has a regularity and a selection. I think Richard Dawkins said that. He also said. “Life results from the non-random survival of randomly varying replications.” Evolution is not unguided in naturalistic terms. It is guided by sexual selection. As Stephen J. Gould put it, “We are the result of reproductive success.” Does this in any way clear things up, or should I use smaller words next time?

8. Wench Nikkiee says:

The complete and utter indoctrination appears to be on a par with that of scientology.

1 2 3 4