When you look at your

Published August 22nd, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

When you look at your website and see what it is you’re advocating….do you ever just shit your pants a little bit? I only ask because i just viewed your website, and in the middle, I accidentally made a little poopy. Please help me figure out if this is a serious medical situation, or if it could just be from the fact that YOU’RE FUCKING RETARDED. Thank you. Dan P Lautersztain

7 Responses to “When you look at your”

1. Alexa Mancha says:

Well, I think the problem is your lack of potty-training.

2. Lamna says:

So your scared of a website.

3. Enlightened. says:

Incontinence is a sensitive issue, so let’s be kind.

4. JonL says:

“do you ever just shit your pants a little bit?”
    No, not since I was very very little. But at that age, I probably believed in silly scary stories with nasty supernatural beings in them.

5. Navigator Spider says:

Dan P Lautersztain, does the P stand for ploppy?
    i have never “shit my pants” since i was out of nappies, i am rightfully proud of this. if you need advice i ams sure your doctor can help. That’d be the guy who spenty ages learning the sum knowledge of thousands of years of science so he can treat your biological machine you call a body.
    if we’re having the “YOU’RE FUCKING RETARDED” argument again, i’ll put academic credentials up for all to see if you will, bearing in mind mine are British and you can’t buy them out some christian college….if you don’t acept the challenge we’ll assume you’re maybe a little educational sub normal? not that thats a bad thing, just try to get help thats all……

6. Sherise Senior says:

I’m impressed, I must say. Really not often do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have got hit the nail on the head. Your thought is outstanding; the issue is one thing that not enough individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very completely happy that I stumbled throughout this in my search for something relating to this.

7. Keith says:

I do get excited when reading about the FSM but I’m too mature to soil my pants. Anyone who wants to tell everyone indiscriminately about “making a little poopy” must be desperate for attention as well as being a few knives short of a cutlery set.