Bobby, Right now you are

Published August 21st, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

Bobby, Right now you are behaving in a manner that is a disgrace to Roseburg & our schools. You need to come to know Jesus Christ as your Savior, He created you & loves you. Only if you accept Him will you be with Him in heaven some day. Don’t miss out! Roseburg Christian – Mike and Joan Lorenzen -

13 Responses to “Bobby, Right now you are”

1. Alexa Mancha says:

Right now you are behaving in a manner that is a disgrace of not only Roseburg, but of the whole US of A, which is a secular country last time I checked. So good day to you, Christians.
    RAmen

2. Lamna says:

Yeah but our god means he does not have to work. That better that jebus. What did he do for people? Other than steal there money.

3. Lamna says:

Also may the sauce be with you. Nearly forgot!

4. Enlightened. says:

I really think the Lorenzens mean well. Unfortunately, so did Ferdinand and Isabella.
    `
    And technically… Jesus Christ did not create man. You could make a claim for the statement that in his incarnation as part of the Holy Trinity, he took some small part in it, but the creation of man predates his birth on terra firma, so I’d have to reject your statement on plausibility alone and canon in specific.
    `
    Best regards.

5. Oregano says:

I swear to never use the word ‘savior’ in conversation.

6. Garrick McElroy says:

Mmmmm, yeah, well, here’s the thing. I can’t believe in an vain, egotistical, self-righteous, “savior” that seems to believe that if we don’t believe in him, we’re terrible people, and deserve to drown in a lake of fire.

Hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,
    -GM
    RAmen

7. strongest american flag says:

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing…

8. Rocketsauce says:

I was not created by Jesus. (Not even Christians believe that, come on… They say we were created by this.. “God”)

I was created when my fathers seamen reached my mothers egg (Getting the creeps right now D: ) and those cells, both filled with only 23 chromosomes, “merged” to create the first cell with 23 chromosome pairs (Thus 46 individual chromosomes). This cell then split, and then those cells split, etc etc…
    And here I am. 16 years old.

(By the way. “Jesus Christ as your Savior”…? Savior from what? Are you aware of that this “Worship me or burn in hell for all eternity”-crap is not something an all-loving God should use? That this is how a human tyrant would act? This is just a bullocks-thing used to gain control over people: If you don’t do as I say, you’ll be punished forever. Eeh..?!