ok, seriousley, your taking the

Published July 26th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

ok, seriousley, your taking the monster thing too far.

nobody cares about it stfu.

for sombody who makes “50k” a year, you sure seem desperate with merchandising your lame monster joke.

you know, science does explain alot of things for me but when it comes to the origin of life itself and the birth of the universe, science gets very shady. not that im saying “god” is the awnser but science sure as hell aint it.

anyaways, as an intelectual man such as yourself, you should have the simple common sence to respect other peoples beliefs. making a LAME joke about the the one awnser the one thing your whole pathetic life is base upon CANT awnser is a sign of how your brain is flawed. i would suggest growing up allitle and/or blowing your fucking face off with a shotgun.

fucking humans, your all pathetic. you dont know shit bitch.

Andiar Rohnds

93 Responses to “ok, seriousley, your taking the”

1 2 3 12
  1. someone says:

“fucking humans”
    BOBBY YOUR SITE IS BEING COMMENTED BY ALIENS!!!
    they must see the fsm quite a bit, in their flying saucers and all that

2. Nerkie says:

Dude you’re one to talk about maturity…
    “fucking humans”
    You’re a ‘fucking human’ too, smart ass.

3. Mike Meier says:

Shady? No. Science isn’t trying to fool anyone. Sketchy, sometimes. Provisional, certainly. Science is a search, an inquiry, a work in progress.
    Compare that to the typical religion, which in the case of Christianity, is based on 2000-4000 year old texts written by people who did not know the earth was round, that the land did not float on the water, that the stars were suns, galaxies, etc., where babies came from, why people got sick, and much more, yet it is considered to be so perfect that it is beyond critical study and instead must be read with faith (willful ignorance). Now, there definitely is something shady about that.

4. Nowtheworldhasmeaning says:

“you know, science does explain alot of things for me but when it comes to the origin of life itself and the birth of the universe, science gets very shady”
    How the fuck is science “shady” it states that it does not have a definitive answer, what part of “we are not sure, but all the evidence so far suggests this….” is shady?
    You’re out of your fucking mind if you think religions answers to these questions are not “Shady”, “yeah it was God, no you have to have faith,” “Whats Faith, Priest?” “It means not asking me any difficult questions that I obviously can’t answer my child!”
    Evolution really does give me hope after reading posts by morons like yourself, gives me hope that perhaps humanity as it stands is not the finished article because if it is we are truely fucked!

5. Nowtheworldhasmeaning says:

Sorry Mike Meier I know you where trying to be polite but I am just frustraited with dribbling fools like this guy.

6. nikkiee says:

Those that don’t believe evolution are the ones that need it most!

7. nikkiee says:

In fact, the reason they don’t “believe” is because it just hasn’t happened for them.
    Devolution maybe.

8. Mike Meier says:

NTWHM – Polite usually works better in the long run, but I understand your frustration. At least you might be able to push some buttons my replay can’t. Get them to think for themselves.
    Modest yet meaningful mental and intellectual evolution shouldn’t require 1200+ generations. In this case, it should take only about 5 minutes. But if I am wrong, then our great-great…granchildren will be living alongside mental monkeys that ARE our decendants. (Maybe the evolutionary tree actually branched when He revealed himself to the world, but the branch is still too short for all to see it clearly.)

1 2 3 12