ok, seriousley, your taking the

Published July 26th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

ok, seriousley, your taking the monster thing too far.

nobody cares about it stfu.

for sombody who makes “50k” a year, you sure seem desperate with merchandising your lame monster joke.

you know, science does explain alot of things for me but when it comes to the origin of life itself and the birth of the universe, science gets very shady. not that im saying “god” is the awnser but science sure as hell aint it.

anyaways, as an intelectual man such as yourself, you should have the simple common sence to respect other peoples beliefs. making a LAME joke about the the one awnser the one thing your whole pathetic life is base upon CANT awnser is a sign of how your brain is flawed. i would suggest growing up allitle and/or blowing your fucking face off with a shotgun.

fucking humans, your all pathetic. you dont know shit bitch.

Andiar Rohnds

100 Responses to “ok, seriousley, your taking the”

1 10 11 12
  1. Lol says:

Lol. This one started out decent; as his fury built, his grammar and spelling degraded. At the end, all his morals abandoned him; he forgot he was a human.

2. Garrick McElroy says:

Science isn’t shady, it’s straight up. It tells you what the deal is. It explains it, and it makes sense. Not as much sense as a Flying Spaghetti Monster, but a modicum enough of sense that I can understand why some people think so.

Here’s to Hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you
    -GM
    RAmen

• Keith says:

Science is finding things out all of the time. If it finds it was wrong about something, it amends the textbooks and moves on. The real problem with science is that it doesn’t attribute things to the FSM but the FSM is usually too drunk to notice.

• The Sauceror says:

Dear Keith, it’s really quite fascinating to listen in on creationist comedy. The joke usually ends with something like, “have YOU ever seen a horse hatch out of a chicken egg?”. That usually makes the other creationists bowl over, laughing hysterically at the absurdity. Unfortunately, I never understand the punch-line. I don’t know if it’s because an evolutionist WOULDN’T say that a horse hatches out of a chicken egg (and therefore, negates the punch-line), or if it’s because I haven’t evolved enough to “get” creationist humor. Any thoughts or prayers to help me out with this veritable quandary?

• Keith says:

Dear The Sauceror. The answer is that creationists have no humour. Normally humour is brief and has an introduction, a story and a punchline. Sour faced puritans cannot learn to laugh. They can imitate laughter but it is not real.

• The Sauceror says:

Indubitably. Yes, very much so. It’s quite a dilemma. I find their “humor” to be rather somewhat nugatory, if not completely invalid and trifling.

• Master Bates says:

The Saucereor, I can only extend Keith’s view by suggesting that Fundamentalism causes permanent brain damage.
          Creationist ‘humour’ relies absolutely on Ad Hominen and Straw Man premises. It’s a type of passive aggression that provides a bonding experience through ignorance.
          All you can do is educate your kids, vote wisely and drink to forget – but don’t forget to drink!

3. Garrick McElroy says:

OH TEH NOES! AN ALIEN! RUN FO JOO LIVEZ!

4. theFewtheProudtheMarinara says:

Of course “science gets very shady for you”. Hell, if grade school grammar is beyond your
    intellectual grasp, how do you expect to conceptualize cosmology? My bet is you couldn’t
    pass a high school chemistry class, so leave the deep thinking to someone else. Come to think
    of it, that’s probably your problem…

5. Danny says:

Is this… the first hatemail??? I feel like I’ve found the Holy Strainer! But… now what am I going to do during 3rd hour?

6. Bazzacuda says:

Andiar Rohnds = “Dr. Oars in Hand”
    I believe OP may be a pirate who has been sent by the almighty FSM (piece of garlic bread be upon him) to test us.
    On what, I’m not quite sure yet.
    I shall pray daily for an outpouring of wisdom from His Holy Balls.

Row ye landlubbers !

R’Amen !

• The Sauceror says:

While pretty much everything he says is total B.S., there is one thing he is absolutely right about: I really “dont know shit bitch”.

1 10 11 12