Bobby, You already have faith

Published July 28th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

Bobby,

You already have faith if you believe anything you have never seen is true…I have heard and I accept you into my heart Jesus.

Now you will see for yourself the power of Christ!

31 Responses to “Bobby, You already have faith”

1. Booty says:

@TPR – A black hole in the FSM’s baby blanket, obviously! Duh! ;)
    @Alchemist – sorry! Forgot about that – got overconfident with my sieve on :D

2. Alchemist says:

“@Alchemist – sorry! Forgot about that – got overconfident with my sieve on :D”
    Are you still using the “Prestige, 1mm”? I’ve been thinking about moving to Le Creuset – expensive I know but the witches seem to swear by the make!

3. DutchPastaGuy says:

@Thalassophobic Pie Rat
    “I’ve never studied much physics so no-one shout at me”
    Don’t worry TPR, we don’t shout at people because of their lack of knowledge concerning physics. When christians distort things, quote mine etc because science blows away their fairy tale beliefs and they therefore want to wish away or discredit scientific knowledge and promote ignorance (in which faith can thrive so well) then we do shout at them. At least I do. Loudly and unapolagetically.

4. Iron Bess says:

These days we are lucky that the fundies are not in power (yet), if they were, there would be a lot of toasted people around. The fundies have a tendency to get hostile if people do not buy into their particular fairy tale which they are so enamoured with. Which, IMO, shows that they are afraid of exposing their faith (beliefs) to any kind of scrutiny for fear of all the enormous black holes which would show up in them.
    I too am completely unapologetic and loud in my response to silly ideas. But I am also cognizant of the fact that I am able to do that without fear for my very life. Religion is dangerous, dangerous, dangerous and has shown itself over and over to be a menace to society and to mankind. Richard Dawkins, is correct when he says that it should not be acceptable to raise children as muslims, or catholics or hindus. Children should be protected against the evil influences of religion, not encouraged to accept it with blind faith.
    Once that happens what else could they blindly follow? White Supremacy? Book Burning? Eminem? Barney? Burning Witches? etc, etc.

5. DutchPastaGuy says:

RAmen Iron Bess

6. Commodore Angryy says:

@ Dutchy
    the heat and light from the explosion of the BB could have been a catalyst for the entire universe to simply start existing at the speed of light. the normal rules of phsics don’t exist in a black hole, ad certainly not in the beginning, if indeed there was one. and before you say anything, ask yourself… were you there?

7. Booty says:

@Alchemist – Mine is from Wilkos :)
    It is getting a bit rusty round the edges,do you think I need to upgrade too?

8. Red DutchPasta Wench says:

I think so Booty, rust makes for less enjoyable pastasauce :(