Bobby, You already have faith

Published July 28th, 2005 by Bobby Henderson

Bobby,

You already have faith if you believe anything you have never seen is true…I have heard and I accept you into my heart Jesus.

Now you will see for yourself the power of Christ!

31 Responses to “Bobby, You already have faith”

1. Commodore Angryy says:

Alchemist
    “Commodore Angryy
    “…when this theory comes up fundies say “that explosion is god”.”

ripped from wikipedia:
    “If everything must have a cause, then God must have a cause. If there can be anything without a cause, it may just as well be the world as God, so that there cannot be any validity in that argument. It is exactly of the same nature as the Hindu’s view, that the world rested upon an elephant and the elephant rested upon a tortoise; and when they said, “How about the tortoise?” the Indian said, “Suppose we change the subject.”” Bertrand Russell, 1927 “Why I am not a Christian””

Ok, what the hell first of all. If i were to quote wikipedia, i wouldn’t be bothered changing the wording around, i’m lazy, and you know it. Second, i actually learn shit in religion class and don’t need wikipedia to provide me with ammunition against fundies. 3rd, if i were looking for stuff about god, why would i type turtles into search? Your entire theory on this is flawed, and i’m personally shocked that you think that i need shit like wikipedia to make me an intellectual. What a dick.

2. FSMan says:

If everything has a maker as you clearly state in the first sentence, then who created the christian god?

3. Garrick McElroy says:

OH NO! NOT THE POWER OF CHRIST!

I’m gonna sing a song while I wait, is that okay?

Nothing yet, starting to get hungry.

Nope.

I’m gonna take a nap. Be back in a bit.

Finished napping. Nothing yet. Is he on vacation or something?

Tired of waiting. Good bye.

4. Apprentice Frederic says:

The late, great W.C. Fields said it best: “Every man must believe in something; I believe I’ll have another drink.”

5. Jeremy says:

“According to the comment, those of us whose refridgerators are powered by nuclear energy keep their food cool by faith. Noone man has ever seen uranium nuclei split with his own eyes, nor will they ever.”
    Well aside from masses of other evidence, scientists are able to photograph at atomic-scale levels of magnification these days, arent they? So we can, in essence, view uranium nuclei.
    Either way, I don’t imagine we’ll ever see the day when we capture photos at a Jesus-scale level of magnification.

6. big guy 69 says:

what the balls are you guys all like really smart or somthing?

• MeMyself&I says:

No, most people are just uneducated.